Tequila Shots

holy shit, she smells like heaven.

Alex's Point of View
"Where are we?" she asked, grabbing my hand as we stepped out of the bus.
Her fingers twined through mine, making me nervous, and I didn't know why. I knew she was only holding my hand to feel safe on the unfamiliar streets.
Everyone on the bus was asleep. We decided to look around a bit.
"Pittsburgh."
Her eyes wandered around the city. The tall buildings, the bright yellow bridges, and the huge water fountains.
"We're on the South Side." she corrected me.
I shot her a glance.
"Um, how did you know that?" I asked, curiously.
"I came here once."
"With your parents?"
"Nope...a friend." she was looking around, trying to look uninterested in the subject our conversation had landed on...like she was avoiding something.
"Selena?"
She shook her head 'no'.
"Do you mind me asking who?" I raised an eyebrow.
She sighed and stopped walking and sat down my a water fountain leading me with her.
"At the time, he was my boyfriend. It wasn't anything too serious."
What? She dated? I was angry for a second, but then I stopped myself. Just because I hadn't dated anyone doesn't mean that she had to do the same.
She stood up on the edge of the fountain, taking off her flip flop and dipping her toes in the water.
Then another question hit me.
I stood up with her, causing her to look at me.
"I have a question," I paused, trying to work up the courage, "Are you dating now?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck.
She giggled for a second and then she hugged me close to her with her arms.
"I don't know if you know this or not, Gaskarth,"she smiled,"But you aren't that easy to get over."
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short.
sorry.
please.
please.
please.
comment?