Tequila Shots

you were fake. I was great.

Emily's Point of View
?Baby, it's getting late. Why are you still up?" Alex voice cooed over the phone.
I glanced at Selena, who sat upright in the bed, laptop resting on her knees. I smiled.
"Do you want the truth?" I asked.
"Yes."
"Selena is stalking you on the internet...and she wants me to watch." I laughed.
He chuckled.
"And she's doing this, why?"
"She wants to know if you're hiding anything." I rolled my eyes.
He laughed, then sighed.
"She's doing this for you, isn't she?" he asked.
"Bingo." I sighed back.
"I miss you." he quickly changed the subject.
"Only 3 more days."
"It's really disgusting how many girls actually propose to him." Selena interrupted. "Eww...this one is like 40."
I giggled.
"I've never said yes." he defended.
"Babe, Jack just got in...I have to go."
"I love you." I sighed.
"I love you, too."
"I love you waaaay more." Jack shouted, in the background.
I laughed. "Bye, guys." I said, hanging up the phone.
"I am going to go to every one of these stupid little sluts' houses and murder them." Selena announced, shutting the laptop and turned of the light. "How do you know he isn't going to just spontaneously kiss some girl again?"
"I don't know...I just have to trust him."
I looked around her room, and longed to be in my bed. Half the time we both just fell asleep in her room, but I didn't feel like talking to her about Alex.
She scowled.
"How do you know you can trust him? He's probably just after sex."
"He's not." I said, running my hand through my hair.
"How do you know?"
I sighed, heavily.
"Selena, there's something you don't know...Alex and I," I swallowed the lump in my throat,"We've had sex."
The room fell silent, until I heard a light flicker on. I looked over to see her livid face.
"What?!" she shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
a filler for now. i'll write more if you ask.
sorry for the no update thing.
my phone got busted and I didn't get a new one until now....and I was pretty busy.