Tequila Shots

our time ran out.

Emily's Point of View
I let the water cascade over my body, hopeful that it would wake me up. I let it wash through my hair and over my face. I closed my eyes and immediately, Alex popped into my head. His eyes, his lips, his voice, his scent.
I didn't want to open my eyes.
I remembered the night before when Selena got angry with me.
She had no reason to be. She can't tell me what to do with my life and just expect me to abide by her rules.
I don't interfere when I don't like the guys that she dates.
On the other hand, she's my best friend.
I finished showering and stepped out, throwing on underwear and a t-shirt.
I stepped out and was pulled into a hug.
Selena.
"Em, I feel horrible. I'm so sorry."
I hugged her back, and giggled.
"Selena, it's fine. I know that you're just looking out for me."
She stepped back and smiled at me.
"I love you, biffle."
"And I love you, too, bestie."

Alex's Point of View
"Where is she?" I asked, as Brian moved my stuff into one of the spare rooms.
"She's asleep. She stayed up all night because she was too excited to go to bed and then she finally crashed at around 6 in the morning."
I crept quietly down the hall and stood in front of her door, laying my hand on the doorknob.
The door opened silently and, luckily, didn't wake her. I walked the room and climbed into the bed, only to see the gorgeous face I've been waiting to see for, what seemed like, years. I then reminded myself it was only months.
I laid my lips on hers and almost immediately her eyes flew open. I pulled back and smiled. She grinned from ear to ear and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me into a more intense kiss. My heart, contently, beating at high speeds the entire time.
I laid on my back and pulled her onto me.
"Go back to sleep. You've only had 3 hours." I whispered into her hair.
She kissed my collarbone, before laying her head on my shoulder and dozing off.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright, so here's the deal.
i'm getting no comments - which blows.
i feel like I'm writing for nothing.
so, if i don't get at least 1 or 2 comments this time, i think i'm done.