Tequila Shots

you love me, I love you harder.

Emily's POV
Nick led me through the huge club crowds.
The other boys stayed back to meet fans. Alex suggested I get to know Nick.
We got to the bar and began drinking. I didn't want to get smashed like last night because I didn't feel like having a headache all day again. But, on the contrary, I didn't want to be rude to Nick.
He ordered shots and hard liquor.
"I haven't been drunk on this tour yet," he explained, when my eyes bulged at the amount of alcohol, "it's nice to have a little fun sometimes."
I nodded and began downing the drinks with him.
------------
"Fuck." I laughed when I stumbled over my feet in the parking lot.
Nick caught me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder and began laughing.

"Y-You're drunkk. Fucking sloshed." he slurred, heavily.

"Shiiit. Does myyyy breath smell like alcohol?" I raised my hand to my face and exhaled, "fuck...it does. Ohhh nooo, Alex is going to know that we got drunk. No, no, no!"

Nick laughed hysterically, "Chilllll. Come to my hotel. We have mouthwash."

"Lifesaverr!" I said, throwing my arms around his neck and pecking his cheek.

We got into the hotel, and I began sloshing the blue, minty liquid through my mouth vigorously.

I spit it out in the sink and looked back up at Nick. I smiled.

"Have I ever told you that you're sexy as hell?" he asked, staring at my body, "Because I've thought that since the first day I've seen you." he moved closer and put his hand on my cheek.

"No, you've never told me that." I giggled.

He placed his lips on mine and we both started drunkenly making out. He laid me onto the bed and shed my clothes for me until I was down to just my bra and my underwear. Then he began shedding his clothes, as well.

His lips showered kisses all over my body and then he went for the hook on my bra. It came off swiftly and he began showering kisses over my breasts.
This was when I realized that he had done this before.

No, no, no. Quit! Alex. What about Alex, your boyfriend? The love of your life. Don't throw it all away on this drunken manwhore! Stop it! - my thoughts echoed through my head as voices. As people. Brian, Selena, Jack, Rian, Zack, Mark - my common sense.

My heart ached and I wanted to stop.
He latched his fingers on either side of my underwear and pulled them down slowly.
My mind kept screaming at me to stop, but my drunken body didn't obey its commands.
--------
I stumbled through the hotel room finding my clothes before Nick, Justin, or Eric woke up.
I got fully dressed and walked out of the hotel room.
I wandered down the hall with my arms crossed over my chest.
I wasn't drunk or hungover, the events of last night sobered me up pretty well.
I fought the urge to cry, but eventually I lost and slid down a wall and began crying. I kept quiet for the most part. My heart ached with shame, as I remembered the details of last night.
The clock hung in the hallway revealed that it was 12:30. The bands usually always leave at 1 or 2.
I walked out into the parking lot, wanting to avoid Nick at all costs. I stepped onto the bus and was surprised when I saw everyone there, breakfast in hand.
Alex approached me and wrapped me into a hug.
"Babe, I was so worried. We checked the club, the venue, here. We couldn't find you. Then Justin told me that you passed out on the couch in the hotel after you got back from the club."

I pushed my lips into a thin line, trying not to sob.

When it was easier to talk, I muttered a "Yeah." and he smiled.

"Want some oatmeal?" he asked pointing to the bowl.

"No, thanks, I'm not hungry." I replied, sitting down in the booth across from Jack. He was glaring at me.

"So, you had quite the drunken night, huh, Em?" Jack asked, still glaring.

Great. Jack knew. I knew I had to tell Alex - I wanted to tell Alex. To be completely honest with him. But I didn't want his best friend to know. I didn't want Jack to slip and tell Alex something that I should be telling him.

"Yeah." I replied, running my hand through my ratty hair.

"We have to go pack and wake the Rocket boys up before checkout." Rian said.

"Alright." Alex said, smiling at me, "You coming, sweetie?"

"I need a shower, I'll just stay behind."

He smiled his winning smile and kissed my cheek.

"Jack, you coming?" Selena asked.

"I'll stay back and eat my oatmeal." Jack said, his eyes on me the whole time.

I watched them all file out of the bus.

"So, Em, how are you? Good? Me too." Jack said, his face livd.

"Jack, please, let me explain." I started, but he cut me off.

"No, Emily, you had your turn, but everything you say is a lie. You lied to Alex that entire time."

I sighed, "Oh yeah, like I'm going to tell my boyfriend that I cheated on him with his tourmate in front of everyone on the bus." I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"You better fucking tell him." Jack shouted, going for the stairs, "If you don't then I will."

I couldn't believe that Jack thought that I was just going to continue to lie to Alex - without telling him. Though it would be nice...

"Jack?" I asked, my voice shaking with tears.

"What?" his face filled the silence, emotionless.

"Do you hate me?" I asked.

He sighed and looked around the bus, "You fucked up, Emily." he stated, before walking off of the bus leaving me breaking down into fits of hysterics.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a hard time writing this :( (hahaha)
So, anywhooo, comment &+ subscribe.
it makes me happy.