Tequila Shots

pretty face, but the chase ain't worth the prize.

Jack's POV
"And if you buy me a drink, what do I have to give to you?" the tall, mahogany-haired woman in front of Alex asked.
He raised an eyebrow and grinned at her, "That is solely up to you, mah lady." he said, slinging his arm around her neck.
She smiled, seductively, at him.
I grabbed his shoulder and yanked him away.
He looked up at me drunkenly.
"Dude, I had her!" he smiled, "Just let me go back...maybe I can get her number so we can fuck next time I'm in town." he joked as I pulled him through the crowd.
"No, I'm not letting you ruin another girl's life tonight."
"Are you kidding? I'm the best thing to creep on these hoes. They should thank me." he replied cockily, downing the rest of whatever was in his cup.
I rolled my eyes.
We entered the cold, New York air and he threw his cup on the concrete.
I let go of his arm and exhaled hard.
"Alright, I need to talk to you, Alex." my voice was too bitter to be using with my best friend, "You're an asshole." I cut straight to my point.
"Dude, I was joking - I'm not that cocky." he laughed, typing on his cell phone, since he was "Mr. Popular" now.
"No, not just that little statement, though it did piss me off, there's something else."
"Shoot, man."
"You need to wake up, man." I sighed, "You can't keep sleeping with random girls."
"How else am I supposed to find a wifey?" he slurred, slightly.
"First of all, you won't find a commitment in clubs," I nodded my head towards the building, "They're all sluts. And second, you've already found the perfect girl for you."
He tilted his head to the side and pretended he didn't know what or who I was talking about.
"Nah, I haven't." he finally answered.
"You still love Emily. I know you. You stressed over her for 2 fucking years because you locked lips with some big-boobed blonde bimbo. She gets smashed and had, what was probably, her first one-night stand. She hates herself now, dude, she's a wreck. She needs you, and you sure as hell need her." I said.
He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked around, pretending the conversation wasn't there.
He scoffed, "I don't fucking need her. She's nothing to me. Nothing but a whore." he said emotionless.
I pushed him against a wall.
"Lose the bullshit, man. Emily and you were perfect together, and you know it damn well. She's not a slut, she made a mistake. She's EVERTHING to you." I tightened my grip on the shirt of his collar, "Get. Your. Head. Out. Of. Your. Ass." I spat, before throwing him back and walking off.
♠ ♠ ♠
First 'Jack's POV'
it's probably the last.
soooo, comment and subscribe...?