Tequila Shots

I don't think you're beautiful, I think you're beyond it.

Emily's POV
Alex ran his hands through my hair repeatedly.
My room was dark and comfortably silent.
After Christmas the band did a small tour that only lasted a week and a half. I went with them, because Alex and I were inseperable.
When we got back from that tour, they decided to take a "vacation" until the AP tour in April.
I had my college classes transfered to all online classes due to my "schedule". Selena did, too, explaining that college without me would be absolute hell.
Everything gradually turned back to normal, everyone getting along like they always used to. Brian, Mark and Selena had no choice to be angry. They couldn't resent Alex because I cheated on him.
Jack, Rian and Zack were all ecstatic that Alex proposed to me, as planned, and that I said yes.
"Lexy, when do you want to get married?" I asked, as my head rested on his chest.
He chuckled slightly, "When do YOU want to get married?"
"I don't know," I murmered, "I didn't really plan on getting married at 19."
"Sweetie, right now, I could care less when we get married. I have you, that's all I need. We can get married tonight, we can get married in 5 years, we can get married when we're sixty. Just as long as I'm with you."
I pressed my lips to his, and smiled contently.
________________________
Horror washed over me as I pieced together what might be wrong with me.
"Selena!" I shrieked.
She bursted through the bathroom door and looked quite worried.
"What?!"
I pushed her out of the way and shut the door, locking it just in case the boys came back from their golf trip early.
"I have a problem." I choked.
"What is it?"
"Um...I missed my period...twice now." I sat down in the ledge of the bathtub and stared at her.
Her face molded into a confused expression.
"Are you....?" she asked.
I cut her off, not wanting to hear the word 'pregnant'.
"I don't know. I missed the first one and figured it was from all of the excitement. And now, I don't know if I can blame it out the excitement." I rested my chin in my hands and my elbows balanced on my knees.
"Have you taken a pregnancy test?"
I was barely paying attention to her, trying to think of what I was going to do if I was truly pregnant.
"You know how they say that you know when you're pregnant? How it's like a gut feeling or whatever?" I asked.
She nodded.
"Well, I don't feel anything."
She paused, bit her lip, and then sat down beside me, "That's a good sign. Maybe it still is excitement. Regardless, I think we should schedule an appointment at the doctor's.
I nodded, "I'm not telling Alex until I know for sure."
She wrapped her arm around me and sighed, "If it's a girl, can you name it Selena?" she laughed.
I laughed back.
But I didn't feel like laughing, not when there may or may not be a baby inside of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the late update.
i just started school last monday, and they're piling everything on me.
i'm in eighth grade now, so we also have high school scheduling.
but, i promise i'll do better.
subscribe! comment! enjoy! :)