Tequila Shots

tippin' all these strippers like I know them as my friends.

Alex's POV
She was tiny, pale, her skin translucent in some places. But gorgeous, nonetheless.
She had deep brown eyes and dark hair to match.
She had Emily's nose and my lips.
The plastic case around her was like a shield, keeping her away from everyone.
She was hooked up to a countless number of machines, monitoring her heart and every other function her body could do.
The guys flew in to see her as fast as they could, cancelling the rest of the tour.
Which brings us to the point of crowding around her as her weak body rested.
Everybody; Jack, Rian, Zack, Brian, Mark, Selena, Colussy, Greico, Flyzik, Nano, Kara, Vinny, Jeff, and Danny.
Everyone wanted to see her, and after a short time of saying how cute she was, the crew left.
Now it was just Zack, Jack, Rian, Kara, Selena, Brian, Mark, Emily, and I.
Emily's eyes were slightly puffy, mine just bloodshot.
"You guys, she's just gorgeous." Kara said every now and again, the guys would nod in agreement. Until finally everyone let it show that they were were worried.
"Is she going to be okay?" Rian asked.
I looked at Emily, who was looking at the baby.
"Um, the doctor is going over some tests, we'll know eventually." I answered.
Jack patted my arm, then kissed Emily on the cheek and announced he'd be in the waiting room. Everyone else filed out as well, leaving Emily and I in silence.
She eased her back against my chest and I wrapped my arms around her body.
"Alex, this is too much." she whispered, "I can't take it."
I kissed the top of her head.
"She's so beautiful."
I nodded and twirled the engagement ring on her finger.
"Did you think of a name while I was gone?" I asked.
She shook her head no, "Not really. Did you?"
"I've been rolling a couple of things around. Nothing too brilliant."
"Like what?"
"Samantha, Bethany, Jenna. Fan inspired names. But good inputs." I smirked.
She sighed, "Alex, I don't think its right to actually name her quite yet. When she's in such a bad state."
I pulled her tighter against me.
"She's made it four hours. She's a little trooper." I enclosed her hand in mine, "Now what name do you like?" I asked.
"Well...." she turned around to face me, "I was talking to Mark's mom and-"
"Mark's mom?" I asked, thinking back to the heavy-set, red-haired lady. She was divorced. She always wore green cat like glasses. She attended bingo every Friday night and had book club on Mondays. We all tried to avoid her in fear we would get pulled in one of her long, tedious conversations. Emily avoided her the most because she was pulled into plenty of awkward menstrual talks.
"Yeah, Margaret has been taking care of me. During my second trimester I had horrible morning sickness, not to mention cravings. No one knew what to do with me so they dropped me off at Mark's. She taught me how to cook and garden." she added, smiling.
Apparently, they were on better terms.
"So, anyway, Marg and I were talking and I think I want to name her something unique, but not completely weird." she pressed her lips together. "And then I added one of my middle name. I like it."
"What?"
"Gabrielle Lynn."
I looked at her and then the baby. It certainly fit her; elegant, pretty, and unique.
"I like it too." I smiled.
She hugged me close as we both stared at her.
After awhile the doctor came in.
"Mister and Misses... Nevermind. We have great news. The baby is going to be fine. As long as we keep her up to par, then she should be healthy in about two weeks."
Emily and I looked at eachother, her eyes welled up and she looked at the doctor.
"Thank you so much."
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO!
comment! haha.
do you guys want a wedding chapter?