Tequila Shots

forever more, my heart is yours.

Emily's Point of View
Brian and I were shoulder to shoulder walking throught the chaos that is warped tour.
I didn't mention anything about Alex.
Maybe he'd forget.
"Mark said that they're doing signings at 2." Brian said, checking his watch.
Maybe not.
I sighed loudly.
"Oh, it's 2:15." he said, speeding up,"Let's go find their tent."
My stomach flipped.
"I need to puke." I mentioned, placing my hand on my belly,"What exactly are we looking for?" I inquired.
"A tent. It'll probably say 'All Time Low'"
He stopped abrubtly at the end of a line. He started to walk and then I realized he saw the tent. He grabbed my hand and squeezed lightly, pulling me along with him.
He stopped at a table earning a lot of 'Hey!'s and 'He's cute.'s. I didn't want to look up. Not at all.
I looked up. First, I saw a boy with mahogany-colored hair, a nose piercing, and he was sporting a gray wife beater.
Next, I saw a boy with a buzz-cut. He was smiling at us. He had white teeth.
Then, I saw a boy with black and blonde streaked hair. He was gawking at me. Shocked. Maybe he can't believe that we cut in the line.
Last, but most certainly not least, Alex. His hair was a little lighter than I remember, the brown now decorated with blonde streaks. He was still gorgeous. His eyes were looking down at a cell phone, not paying attention to anyone. My heart came back alive and began beating rapidly.
The skunk-haired boy was still gawking at me.
"Alex." he whispered, not moving his eyes from me.
"What can I do for you guys? Need something signed?" Alex asked, his eyes never leaving his cell phone.
"Sign my dick, Gaskarth." Brian said loud, causing everyone around us to stare.
Alex looked up, finally. His eyes widening and he began smiling. He jumped across the table, tackling Brian into a hug on the ground.
"Where the fuck have you been?" Alex asked, his smile beaming.
They got off the ground.
Everyone was gathered around us. Watching. Snapping pictures. Giggling.
"Around. I wanted to see what you were up to."
Liar. You wanted to bring your sister here to ruin her life.
"What's going on with you? With Emi-" his eyes met mine for the first time today. His smile dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the amazing feedback. you guys are the best.
keep commenting and I'll post more.