Sequel: Fly with me BOOK 1

My Arranged Marriage

My Arranged Marriage- Ch. 8

[Ch. 9]

~Miriam’s POV~
Woke up, Ate huge breakfast, Felt sick, Judy told me I had to go pick out my dress cause only a few days tell my wedding, Got in the limo, Went to every wedding dress store in the state of North Carolina, Yea a lot, Picked out the perfect dress that I liked AND Judy liked, Had to pick out a place to HAVE our wedding, Finally found a good spot, Went home, Had to make Gabriel agree on it, After 2 hours of “Please” He finally said yes, I was happy, Had another up set stomach, Got back in the limo cause Judy said I had to pick out stuff for my wedding, Got tired, Fell asleep in one of the aisle of Michael’s, Had a little kid pull on my hair tell I woke back up, Got mad, Told the parent, Got embarrassed cause I didn’t want to say I was sleeping and the kid woke me up, Had to find Judy in Michael’s, Couldn’t find her, Had to ask a employee to call through the store “Judy white, Judy white please come to the front your party is waiting”, Had 100 ladies come to the front looking for Judy white, Had to apologies to Judy for doing that, Had to check out in a long line, Had to get the manager to unlock the back for Judy to go out, Got to the limo before all of the Ladies found Judy, Fell asleep in the limo, Judy had Gabriel to pick me up and bring me to bed, Woke back up, 3:09 AM, tried to go back to sleep plenty of times, Still didn’t go to sleep, Went down stairs and got a late night snack, Heard something at the door, Got a knife and went to the door, Cracked open the door, “Wow” It was the cutest little kitten It was a tabby and it was OH NO! I Cant let Gabriel know about this! Oh crap! Noooo! He is so cute tho, Isn’t he, I loved on him for while and then I picked out a name, Sid, Cause his eyes looked like a sloth, Sid off of Ice age, I put the kitten in my car and I went to Wal-mart, Got kitten food, Kitten litter, a cat box, And kitten treats and a few toys for him, Went back home and put him in the HUGE garage there, No one ever even uses it, I set his toys up and his food and water and cat box, I loved on him a little longer and went back to my room, Looked at the clock, 5:37 AM, Crawled in bed and went back to sleep……

That was a short story telling you what has happened in the last few days….. Will post again soon…. Thanks for reading!
♠ ♠ ♠
God bless, Hope you enjoyedÜ