My Road Trip

The Beginning

Bring Me The Horizon concert 12:00 am, Columbia Club Berlin, Germany.

I could feel the music pumping through my body, the vibration from the amps pulsating through me. All the energy was surging all throughout me, I jumped around in the crowd on the floor. My hands in the air. Screaming fans plus the band blowing out my ear drums. I was enjoying the last of my money that I spent on my Bring Me The Horizon tickets. I think it was so worth it.

I was trying to avoid the mosh pit that I was near. Last time I was in one I broke my arm. So I refuse to go near another one but this crowd was crazy. I couldn’t help myself anywhere, I wanted to crowd surf. That is the most adrenaline rush thing to do. I looked at the guy that was next to me. My hair was sticking to my neck do to sweat and other people’s sweat. I tugged on the guy’s shirt.

“Hey! Can you toss me up please? I wanna crowd surf!” I yelled at the guy.

“Sure thing.” he said throwing me up into the air.

I wailed my arms while being thrown, when I thought I was gonna hit the ground I was caught by people’s hands. The moved me across the top of the crowd. I was smiling and pumping my fists into the air as I cruised along. I was brought down toward the back, but I got up on this thing and jumped back on the crowd. Sending me back toward the front where I originally was.

“WE WILL NEVER SLEEP, ‘CAUSE SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK. AND WE WILL NEVER REST, ‘TIL WE’RE ALL FUCKING DEAD!” Oliver Sykes screamed into his orange microphone, his free hand in the air.

He moved around the stage, scanning the crowd. Looking for his next fuck victim. Everyone knew that Oliver Sykes was a man whore. I suppose when you are in a band and are extremely gorgeous looking you can get any girl you want. You just have to point and say ‘come with me’ and they will follow you like little lost puppies looking for their mother. Kind of pathetic and disgusting it you ask me but that’s just me.

I made my way up to the front again. Oliver Sykes was finishing up their last song. I could tell he was panting and tired, his voice straining from screaming all night long. I felt a whole new jolt of energy burst through my body. I jumped harder, screamed louder, and partied like a rock star.

The show ended with a bang, it was amazing I gotta tell you that. I exited Columbia Club into the cold night. It was winter time here in Europe. I pulled my black coat tighter around my body, tote dangling on my right arm. People crowed outside the club, looking at the picture they took of Bring Me The Horizon or talking about how awesome the concert was. I pushed my way through the fucking crowd. People gave me dirty looks cause I pushed them. I didn’t give a fuck.

I was homeless, I spent all my money on Bring Me The Horizon tickets. I was trying to follow them all over Europe on their tour. I thought I had enough money to make it back home in Sheffield to my grandma. It seems I miss calculated my money and now I am broke, with no place to sleep tonight. AND it was snowing. Fuck my life.

I walked slowly down the sidewalk, it rounded to behind the club. Not really sure where I was going. I’m not from Berlin so I didn’t know my way around so well. Fuck, I didn’t even know anyone in Berlin. How the fuck was I suppose to find my way home. My cellular device was dead, I forgot my charger. No money so I couldn’t call my grandma. I was fucked, I was fucked badly.

Walking toward the brick wall of the club, I pressed my back to it and slid down. Dropping my tote full of my personals next to me. I crossed my legs, hands in my pockets, I stared down at the ground. What am I gonna fuckin’ do. I thought, then looked at my tote. I was tired, exhausted was more like it. From crowd surfing, and jumping around all night. My body is feeling the after effects.

I stunk too, like booze, my own sweat, other peoples sweat. It was a nauseating smell. I felt my stomach churning and I thought I was going to puke. I pulled my tote closer and laid my head on it. I pulled my coat tighter around my body, or as tight as I could. It was snowing, little white flakes fluttered down from the sky. Landing on the ground and me. I sighed in announce.

I really need a fucking cigarette right now but I am all out. Gah! Fuck my life! I thought sitting up. The ground was cold. My legs were numb, I should get use to it. Because it was were I was spending the night. I glanced around, there was no one out. They were all in the front of the club. I have to admit, I am sort of freaked out right now. Like what if half way through the night, some drunken Berlin guy comes and tries to rape me? What, I mean it could happen.

Suddenly the back service door flung open. Making a loud noise as it crashed against the brick wall. I let out a yelp and jumped sideways away from the noise. My heart beat picked up it’s pace and I felt my cheeks heat up from the sudden noise. I looked over and saw people walk out of the door. I leaned forward slightly and saw it was Bring Me The Horizon. Well fuck me running. I thought, looking at the bimbos that were following them. I’d say someone is getting lucky tonight.

“What the shit Oli, you scared the girl over there sitting on the ground. Do you not care about what happens to that door?” I heard Curtis Ward ask. I let out a tiny giggle, but it was a quiet one.

Oliver didn’t say anything, he just walked toward their tour bus. His hands in his pockets, the bimbos at his feet. They were drunk and saying ‘Oli baby Oli.’ it was disgusting. “Fuck my balls it’s fuckin’ cold out here.” Matt Nicholls said. He pulled his jacket closer around him. Then pulled out a pack cigarettes and lit one up. I envied him right now.

“Shit dude, let’s just get to the tour bus. My balls are gonna freeze.” Matt Kean said shoving his hands into his pockets then jogging to the tour bus. The other Matt followed right after him.

Curtis Ward and Lee Malia were left standing there. It seemed they were having a small talk. I didn’t realize I was still looking at them, Lee glanced at me. I slowly shifted my eyes back to the ground. My hair curtaining my face so I couldn’t see them. I wanted to ask if one of them had a cigarette but I didn’t know if I should. Asking a famous band to give you a smoke, that is out of the question.

I am not conceited but I have a good self esteem, I know I am not ugly or anything. I had long black hair that came to my elbows, it was framed in the front and layered like crazy. It was always teased, and I always had a bow in my hair. People label me as ‘scene’ but I prefer to be labeled as nothing. No soup can here. My fringe were straight across my eyebrows but swooshes to the right, I had no facial piercings yet or tattoos. My eyes were a bright green. I was told they were like an emerald green, so we’ll go with that.

I heard shoes scrape across gravel and I looked over to where Lee and Curtis were standing. They were heading back toward the tour bus. Lee glanced over his shoulder at me one more time before climbing onto the bus. I sighed in defeat, no cigarette for me tonight.

Sighing again I laid back down. Ignoring the numbing pain throughout my whole body. I pulled my black mittens out of my tote then laid back down. Pulling my hood up, I closed my eyes. Feeling the fluttering snow flakes land on my bare cheek, melting and dripping down. I shivered at the cold. Mentally cursing at myself for being stupid with money and obsessed with Bring Me The Horizon. Whose fucking bright idea was it anyways to follow them all over Europe. I thought. Oh yeah, it was MINE!

Feeling my heavy eyelids get heavier and heavier. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard some shoes scraping across the gravel again. They were walking right up to me, so maybe if I pretend to sleep they will just leave. No they did not leave, they actually sat down right next to me. I caught a whiff of something chocolaty, like hot chocolate or something. My eyes snapped open and I sat up. Jumping in sudden shock at who was sitting next to me.

Lee Malia.

He smiled at me then offered me the to-go cup of the warm liquid, “Go ahead, you can have. It freezing balls out here.” he said. Slowly I took the cup, opening the cover to see hot chocolate, I sniffed it. Lee chuckled at me. “We didn’t do anything to it. Or I didn’t, I am the one who made it.”

Cautious of what was going on, I drank the delicious liquid. It was hot warm in my throat. Sending a warming sensation throughout my body. Not as good as a cigarette but it will do. I thought. I looked over at Lee. “Thanks.” I said. My eyes going back to looking at the ground.

“You’re welcome,” he said sitting back against the wall. Getting comfy. What the fuck? I thought. “You look familiar. Like I’ve seen you so many places before.” a smile crept to my lips.

“You probably have. I’ve been keeping up with you guys throughout your tour so far. But my journey ends here.” I said. Downing some more hot chocolate.

“Really? That’s tight shit, that you have been following us. You must be a hardcore fan,” Lee looked at me smiling. I smiled back at him. “But why does it end here?”

I sighed. “Because I am broke and homeless. Genius here, genius being me, cannot count money if my life depended on it. I had enough money up until tonight. When I checked I spent it all. I have no more money, only enough to get tickets tonight, that’s it. So I am homeless and I have no fucking clue on how I am going to get home.”

Lee looked at me for a minute, taking in what I all said I was guessing. “Where do you live?”

“Yorkshire, where you guys live. Kind of stalker ish but I swear I am no stalker.” I joked. Letting out a quiet laugh. I earned a smile from Lee.

“Curtis and I were just talking about how you looked familiar. Like we’ve seen you at every show so far. I guess our conclusion was right. You have been at every show so far,” Lee said. He looked at eh tour bus then back at me. “So no way of getting home, huh?”

“Yep. I am fucking stuck in Berlin. Seeing if I can find some money on the ground to use a pay phone. So I can call my grandma. I live with her, she probably doesn’t realize I am gone. She is kind of oblivious to things I do.” I said shrugging at the thought.

Suddenly the door to the tour bus swung open and the bimbos from before stumbled out. Oli stuck his head out and scanned the area. Then his eyes landed on Lee and I. “Hey Lee! Come on! We gotta get the fuck out of here!” Oli yelled then went back in. Lee shook his head. I rolled my eyes.

“Well looks like you gotta go. Thanks for the hot chocolate.” I said. Suddenly feeling really sad. I didn’t want Lee to go, I was having fun talking to him.

“Well you’re coming with me.” Lee said standing.

My head snapped up, my eyes were widening by the seconds. I looked up at Lee. “WHAT?!” I blurted out.

“If you’re this dedicated of a fan. And you are homeless and live in Yorkshire, grew up there. I think you can tour with us. But first we got some other shows to play. So it will be like you are still going to every show in Europe. Our last show is in Yorkshire anyways.” Lee said.

My jaw hit the floor. I stared at Lee, taking in all the information he just said to me. Did Lee really just say I can go on tour with them? Ride in their tour bus. Ride with Bring Me The Horizon. My all time favorite band in this whole fucking world.I thought. Lee looked like he was serious, and not bull shitting. I leaped up from my spot, dropping my empty cup. Why most certainly he is!

I scooped up my tote bag and jogged after Lee. Suddenly I wasn’t feeling so tired anymore, I felt this new energy bounce into my body. A cheesy smile was on my face, but I couldn’t help it. I was going to stay with Bring Me The Horizon! Who wouldn’t be fucking smiling.

Lee hopped up the stairs and onto the bus. I cautiously followed after him. Peeking around the corner. Lee was standing there waiting for me. I walked next to him. Matt and Matt were lounging on the couch drinking some beer. Curtis and Oli were sitting at the table snacking on something. They all looked at me. I felt my cheeks get hot once again.

“So were we right Lee?” Curtis turned around to look at us. He was smiling at me.

“Yeah we were. She’s been to all our European shows so far.” Lee said nodding.

I just realized, I never told Lee my name. God I’m a fucking moron. “So what’s your name?” Curtis asked.

“Remmie.” I said. It was like Curtis read my mind or something.

“Well nice to meet ya Remmie.” Curtis said. The Matts’ mumbled a ‘hey’ Oli just stared at me.

“So why is she on the bus?” Oli asked. I could see his eyes eyeing me up and down. I wanted to walk over there and slap him across his face.

“Remmie spent all her money on our concert tickets. And was going to continue to follow us but she is broke and homeless. She lives in Yorkshire, our last touring spot. So she is gonna crash with us. I think hardcore fan deserves to tour with us.” Lee looked at me and smiled. I smiled shyly back at him.

“What the fuck,” Oli said. Apparently he did not want me to join them. “Normally we just bring girls on the bus, fuck them, then push them off and go on our merry way but now we gotta have one on board with us throughout the rest of our tour.”

“Correction Oli, you fuck them and you push them off the bus.” one of the Matts said.

“Nah fuck you!” Oli said throwing something at them.

So apparently Oli just wanted to fuck me then get rid of me. Fabulous. “Well come on, I will show you to the bunk rooms.” Lee said walking toward the back of the bus. I scurried after him. Oli and I looked at each other when I passed by him.

Lee and I walked into the bunk room, it was like huge. We walked to this one that was by a corner. “There, this one is empty. Can you crash here. And you can put your tote right there.” Lee pointed to an open spot for me.

“Thanks Lee.” I said. Without thinking about it I gave him a hug. ME! I gave Lee a hug! Now to hug the rest of the band. I snickered on the inside. He hugged me back then let me go.

“Now get some sleep. We’re leaving early tomorrow morning. And hope you don’t mind a lot of noise. When these guys get drunk they’re loud.” Lee said.

“Meh, I am use to sleeping in loud places.” I said setting my tote down. Lee smiled then patted my back before walking away.

I dug through my tote, trying to find my sweatpants and overly sized T-Shirt. I heard someone else walk into the room but I ignored them. Up until they came over by me, resting their arm on the top bunk. I smelled vodka on them. I had an idea who is was.

“So are we gonna fuck now or fuck some more later on?” Oli asked me. I turned to glare at him.

“Listen, just because you are rich doesn’t mean you have to fuck every walking thing.” I said in my smartass tone. Oli narrowed his eyes at me. I could tell that he didn’t like it. I snickered.

“That doesn’t answer my question bitch.” he said.

“I have a name, it’s Remmie. Kay? Let’s trying using it sometime.” I said nodding. I looked down at my tote but then Oli grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

He reeked vodka, he was clutching a bottle in his hand. He stared into my eyes, coming in for a kiss, but I pushed him away and glared at him. “We’re never having sex, all right? Good.” I said picking up my clothes that I dropped.

Oli glared right back at me. “That’s what you think.” he grumbled he walked away.

I rolled my eyes then changed quickly. I crawled into bed, my back facing the open. I got comfy but then opened my eyes. And turned around.

Normally I sleep facing the wall but tonight I didn’t think that was a very good idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remmie