My Road Trip

Amsterdam

“Are we gonna have a hotel this time or are we staying in the tour bus again?” I asked as Oliver and I walked hand in hand off the plane. In my other hand held my water bottle, I didn’t realize how thirsty I get on flights when I am not freaking out.

“Well, I dunno.” Oliver said with a smirk and shrugged. He looked down at me, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

“Awh Oli dude, just tell us please.” Curtis complained. I was right there with him, I wanted to know if we were staying in a hotel. Because if we were, sweet jesus hallelujah.

“Guess you all will have to wait and see.” Oli said tauntingly. I was close to smacking him along side the head. I was curious now.

We walked along in the airport toward the front doors. People stopping us to get a picture with the band. All of them asking me to take their damn photos. I unwillingly helped them out, Oliver kept looking at me, adoringly. Which made the butterflies in my stomach fly around faster. He made my heart beat faster, just by looking at me or just by smiling. Fuck I’m weak.

“Alright everyone that’s enough. We gotta go find our tour bus.” Oliver said walking over to me. Slipping his right hand into my left. Everyone was bummed as we walked away. I found myself smiling, smiling to myself. I squeezed Oliver’s hand tighter, to my surprise he squeezed my hand right back.

Making it through the crowd of people finally, we walked out the airport doors. To our luck there was our tour bus, waiting in the front. With the guy’s managers and other staff running around trying to get out bags into the bus. Oliver took his hand from mine and wrapped his arm around me. He pulled me closer to him, then kissed the top of my head. I smiled up at him and stole a kiss.

His arm fell from around my shoulders and his hand slid back into mine. I lifted our arms and walked onto the bus with Oliver right behind me. “Home sweet home.” Matty said behind us.

I laughed and smiled. “You could say that again Matty. Tour buses our your guy’s homes.” I said.

“True but now they are your home.” Oliver said kissing my cheek before letting my hand go and walking into the back of the bus.

Plopping down on the couch, I yawned. All the guys were getting themselves comfy. We were in the Netherlands, Amsterdam to be exact. This was very exciting for me. I have never been to Amsterdam, it is one place I’ve always wanted to travel to in my time. I guess I can scratch that off my list now.

I sat up and looked out the window. Amsterdam was beautiful, gorgeous beyond belief. I am hoping that we are here for a couple days. I do want to wonder around and get lost here with Oliver. Take a tour or something with all the guys. Force them to sit through it, because I want to tour this city. And I bet you they don’t want too.

Soon the bus rolled away and headed down the busy streets. It was around afternoon, all of us were anxious to get to the hotel. Oliver didn’t tell us yet if we were staying in a hotel. Me and the guys are assuming we are. I sat there on the couch, my legs stretched out and my body turned toward the back of the couch. I looked out the window in amazement.

I felt a finger tap my shoulder, turning to look up at Oliver. He was standing there with his hands in his pockets and his eyes looking out the window. They looked down at me and he smiled. I smiled and scooted forward a little. Oliver sat down behind me, folding his left leg underneath his right. His arms went around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. Oliver rested his head against my back. I had my arms folded and resting on the back of the couch. My chin resting on top of them. Oliver rubbed my thighs.

“So how much longer ‘til we get to the hotel Oli?” Curtis asked.

“What are you talking about? We’re not going to a hotel.” Oliver said.

“Bullshit we are.” Matty said.

“I tell the truth.” I could hence the smirk in his tone. I rolled my eyes.

“Oli you are such a terrible lair.” Lee said.

“What?” Oliver said as innocent as he could.

“Oliver you are a terrible lair. We’re pulling up to the damn hotel right now.” I said pointing out the window.

All the guys made a comment and pointed their fingers at Oliver in celebrating that they were right. Oliver smiled and shook his head, hugging me tight and kissing the back of my neck. I turned my head to look at him, when I turned our lips met. His kisses are something I could never get tired of. They were sweet and delicious every time. We kissed again but this time making this kiss last a little longer.

We broke our kiss when we heard the bus doors opening and some guy from the hotel getting on. I think he was telling the tour bus driver where to park. Then he turned to us and told us to come in and he will get us our hotel room keys. “You better of gotten us some suites Sykes. That’s all I am asking for.” Matty said.

All of us got up and got off the bus. I held Oliver’s hand as we walked in. Let me tell you, this place was gorgeous. We were staying at the InterContiental Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. The hotel was right on the Amstel river. It took my breath away, how beautiful it was here.

The grand lobby was beyond amazing looking. There were soaring arches and twinkling chandeliers. I was in awh. We all made our way up to the concierges desk. We got our keys. So apparently we got some pretty high class rooms. The guys got a penthouse suite while Oliver got me and him a Royal suite. I was excited to see this suite, I felt royal or important. I felt spoiled.

After the guys heard what they got, they hurried away to go check out their room. Oliver and I on the other hand held one another’s hands and walked slowly to the elevator. Hugging each other waiting for the doors to open, sneaking kisses here and there. The doors opened and we went all the way to the top floor. To our Royal Suite, we had a river view.

Soon the doors opened to the top floor and we stepped out. Thankfully this floor was quiet. Nobody was on this floor besides us and the guys. Oliver and I linked hands and walked our way down the gorgeous hallway to our suite. “Why Oliver why?” I asked him. He looked down at me.

“Why not.” he said opening the door to our suite. My jaw hit the floor.

This suite was huge and that is putting it lightly. The ceiling was soaring, it was high. The room was elegant. It had a elegant antiques and décor. Everything was gold and white mixed with crème. It felt very warm and inviting. I felt like I could just kick off my old sneakers and feel right at home.

Slowly I made my way in. I was trying to absorb everything, Oliver chuckled at me. He squeezed my hand and walked past me. Taking out his cell and making a call while walking to our bedroom. There was a separate living room. With TV, CD/DVD player, a iPod home doc system. A lounge and dining room. A private kitchenette.

I wonder what the bathroom is like. I thought. I had a one track mind I swear. Because as soon as I thought that I found myself running into bathroom and squealing.

The bathroom was a spacious marble one. With gold bathroom fixtures, a toilet, bath, TV, and a walk in rainfall shower. I let out another loud squeal and jumped around in a circle. I am defiantly trying that out. I need to get my tote and grab my toiletries. I thought running into the bedroom. Only to gasp once more.

The bedroom was so elegant looking. So royal and fancy and gorgeous, comfy, breath taking. I was ready to faint. The regal four-poster bed. I can defiantly say I felt spoiled. Oliver was sitting on one side of the bed, still on his cell. He was looking out the window. I slipped off my chucks and ran over to the bed. Stripping my sweatshirt off before making a dive onto the bed. Oliver looked at me smiling, he let out a soft chuckle. “Well fucking hurry up.” Oliver snapped his phone shut.

I was rolling around on the soft bed sheets. Making a sheet angel, or a pretend snow angel. It was snowing outside a little, so I could make one out there if I wanted too. I felt like I died and gone to heaven. “This is amazing.” I said looking over at Oliver.

“I know.” he said. Oliver crawled toward me and laid down. He planted a soft passionate kiss on my lips, which I gladly returned. We parted and smiled.

“This just doesn’t seem real.” I whispered.

Oliver frowned. “What doesn’t seem real love?” he asked softly.

I pushed myself up a little. “Everything. This bloody hotel, this bloody room. It seems so unreal, that people live like this. And us. It is still unreal or hard for me to grasp.” I said gently. Don’t get me wrong, I am so thankfully for everything. But it really is hard to grasp all this.

Oliver smiled. His chocolate eyes warm and inviting themselves. He bent his head down to mine and kissed me. His lips lingered on mine, I kissed him back just as intense. Our lips parted slightly, a tiny smile came to my mouth. Oliver smiled at me with his eyes, his left arm laid across my stomach, rubbing my side gently.

We laid there, just laying there looking at one another. Oliver continued to rub my side, it felt good actually. Very relaxing and what not. One would think I should be giving Oliver a back rub, since he is the one that is in a band and goes out on stage performing. One would think that is.

I felt my cheeks starting to get hot, the butterflies in my stomach flying around faster. What was I getting excited for? Oliver was just looking at me rubbing my side. My own lips parted slightly, I was breathing through my mouth. For some reason it seemed easier to breath through my mouth and not my nose. My arms were above my head, Oliver’s right arm was resting above my head as well. His hand holding one of my own.

With that, he brought his mouth back down to mine. Both our lips parted, his tongue slipped into my mouth. My body tensed up, not to long ago I was refusing to do anything with Oliver. I despised him with a fucking passion. Now here I am, lying on our hotel bed with him, making out with him. What was wrong with me, I am surprised how fast feelings can quickly change.

Oliver started kissing down my neck, nibbling on his way down. I let out a giggle, I ran a hand through his luscious hair and smiled. He smirked against my skin, his hot breath making me shiver. “Would you like lunch in our room or down in the restaurant?” Oli asked.

“Hm, in our room please. Because then I don’t have to wear my shoes or dress in some decent looking clothes.” I smiled, Oliver laughed at me.

There was a loud obnoxious knock on our suite door. “How much do you wanna bet it’s the guys.” Oliver said.

“No need to bet, it is.” I said sitting up and rolling off the bed. Landing on my feet, I skipped away.

“You let them in and I will get lunch delivered to us.” Oliver called after me.

I skipped to the door. Stopping to open it, I swung open the door and there standing before were the boys. I smiled and they smiled back at me. “Jesus fucking christ. Sykes get you two an expansive enough room.” Curtis said walking in past me.

“Its because Oliver likes little ole Remmie.” Matty said picking me up and spinning me around in a circle.

I held on tight laughing, feeling myself getting dizzy. “I cant help it, I am such a likeable gal.” I teased.

Matty set me down ruffling my hair. I rolled my eyes and kicked him in his butt. He tried to give me the evil eye but ended up laughing. I walked back into the bedroom. The boys were making themselves comfy in the living room, turning on the TV. Oliver was standing in front of the window on his cell. I folded my arms leaning against the door way looking at him. He turned and smiled at me, holding up a finger and mouthing ‘one moment’. I nodded and waited for him to finish.

In my time waiting for Oliver I thought, I thought hard. This seems so unreal. Like none of this is happening to me. I still feel like I am living a fairy tale. Being spoiled like this, having a famous boyfriend. But in my subconscious mind, it was telling me something else.

All good things must come to an end.