My Road Trip

Three Words

I slept great that night. Waking up the next morning rejuvenated and well rested. It had been awhile since I last slept in an actual bed. I could actually stretch out and not curl up in a ball all night long. Lemme tell you, those tour bus bunk beds are no where comfy. They are only good for a quick nap, but you gotta live with what you are given.

Plus, it was a hell of a lot easier to cuddle with Oliver. It was a lot nicer as well. Speaking of him. I thought. I was standing in the bathroom, gazing out the window. Watching the snow fall softly to the ground and sticking. I was standing in one of those complementary bathroom robes we got with the room. I was going to take a nice hot buddle bath. I already tested out that rainfall shower, one word. Amazing.

Folding my arms across my chest, I padded across the room to the bedroom. I peeked in and saw Oliver was sitting on the edge of the bed scratching his head and yawning. I smiled and skipped over to him. He looked up at me and smiled. He grabbed me, pulling me onto his lap, giving me a morning kiss. Which I kissed back happily.

“Good morning beautiful.” he whispered into my ear, just kissing the soft palette behind my ear.

I let out a quiet giggle. “Morning Oliver.” I kissed him again. His arms held me tight, we just sat there.

“May I ask why you are in a robe?” Oliver let out a laugh and smiled at me.

“Because, I tested out the rainfall shower. Which was amazing by the way. Now I am gonna test out the bath. So I am taking a bubble bath” I smiled.

Oliver shook his head laughing at me. “You don’t have to test everything out in one day. We are here for a couple days love.” he kissed my temple.

“Oh…” I pondered for a minute. “Oh well.” Oliver laughed.

“Well I got some things to do this morning. I will be gone for an hour or two. Will you be all right by yourself. There is plenty to do in this hotel.” Oliver said looking down at me, rubbing my back.

“Yeah I will be fine. What sort of things do you have to do?” I was a little sad that he was going to be gone for awhile.

“Just tour things. Business things. Boring adult things,” he sighed, so did I. “but I will make it up to you love. I will take you out for dinner on the city.” Oliver smiled down at me, I smiled back up at him and gave him a kiss.

“All right.” I smiled again.

“All right love, I need to get dressed and head out. I should not be gone too long.” Oliver kissed my head and patted my butt. Telling me to get off his lap now. Unwillingly I got off his lap and slowly walked to the bathroom again.

I stopped at the doorway and turned around to face Oliver. He was pulling on some jeans, then grabbing a shirt. “I’ll miss you.” I said in a cute voice and pouty face. I puckered out my bottom lip.

Oliver groaned and sighed. “You’re killing me Remmie, you seriously are babe. You don’t know how bad I just want to tell everyone to go away and tell them I want to spend time with my girlfriend.” Oliver walked over and pulled me into a hug.

Which I of course enjoyed and hugged him back tightly. I buried my face in his neck and kissed it. I decided to be a little tease and bit his neck. He groaned again and hugged me tighter, burring his face into my hair. “You are such a tease babe.”

I giggled. “I know. I just felt like torturing you. Is it working?” I question.

“Oh very much so. I am going to leave now before I stay here all day. I will see you around lunch.” he pulled back and kissed me.

Now this was a kiss I loved. It was one of those meaningful powerful kisses, there was something behind this kiss. Something I just couldn’t put my finger on… or maybe I did but I didn’t wanna think about it. Actually, thinking about it now. Can I really be falling for Oliver Scott Sykes… this hard?

We pulled away, his hands cupping my cheeks. Our foreheads pressed together, noses touching. We stared at each other for a good minute, before Oliver placed a soft kiss on my forehead. “Bye babe…” he gave me a small smile then turned to walk away.

I leaned against the doorway and watched Oliver leave. I nibbled on my finger until the door closed. To answer my question earlier… yes. I do think it is easy, I just don’t know if I want to be falling this fast for him. Those three words might slip out and I am scared.

“Fuck!” I yelled turning around and slamming the bathroom door.

I dropped my robe on the ground and turned the water off in the tub. Bubbles were almost overflowing the tub. I dipped my foot in to test the water, soon my whole body was in. I put my hair up into a messy bun, I laid back and closed my eyes. The aroma from the bubble bath and candles I lit, also the hot water was so relaxing.

Now, I needed to think. I needed to think a lot.

“Remmie?”

I glanced toward the bathroom door, which opened and in stepped Oliver. I gave him a small smile then went back to poking soap bubbles. I’ve been in here for an hour, I didn’t feel like getting out. Though I felt like a prune which was disgusting but who gives a flying fuck.

“Baby you still in here.” Oliver smiled walking over to me. I nodded my head.

Oliver sat down on the edge of the tub next to me. Thank god I still had a billion bubbles to cover myself up with. I still poked at the bubbles, I didn’t look up at Oliver. He rubbed my back, bending down and kissing the top of my head. “I got a surprise for you Remmie. Why do you come out of here and take a look, please?”

I looked up at Oliver, his chocolate brown eyes admiring me. I studied them for a moment, there was more behind those eyes than others noticed. I noticed of course because I observe things. Love. That’s what his eyes were reading, love.

“Yeah, I can.” I said sitting up a little. I looked around for a towel. Of course, I didn’t grab one. I frowned.

Oliver laughed and kissed the top of my head. “Babe you are so cute.”

Oliver got up and walked over to the stack of big fuzzy white towels. He picked one up for me, he brought it back over to me. I blushed slightly, I glanced away. “Thanks.” I looked up at him, he smiled at me.

“I will be out there waiting for you. Hurry please love.”

I waited until Oliver closed the door before draining the water and hopping out of the tub. I dried myself off as fast as I could. Then I pulled my robe back on, tying it I walked out the door.

Oliver was laying on our bed texting, he looked at me when I walked out. Smiling he leapt up and grabbing my hand. “You are going to love it, I promise.” he sounded so happy about my little surprise. I didn’t even have a clue where to begin guessing my surprise.

“I am sure I will love it Oliver, because it is from you.” he stopped and kissed me. We both smiled.

“Close your eyes,” he said. I did so, he took my hand once again and lead me further before stopping me. “all right, now open them.”

When I opened my eyes, I felt them pop out and my jaw hit the floor. Before me were racks of Drop Dead clothing. I knew he said that I could take a pick at anything I wanted but I didn’t think he was fucking serious. For so long have I wanted one single piece of Drop Dead clothing. But they are so damn expensive that I never dreamed of getting one but here now, everything is before me. And it’s for free.

“Well?” Oliver said, he gave my hand and squeeze.

“Are you fucking insane!? you’re just gonna give me all this shit, for free?” I looked at him like he was some insane person.

He seemed a little hurt but hid it well. “Well of course love, you’re my girlfriend. And I just want you to have some more clothes for the tour and because I want to give this all to you. I care about you Remmie.” he said.

I looked back at the clothes and admired them. How bad I wanted these but I just couldn’t except them, not if they are free. I feel terrible. “Will you excuse us please.” I heard Oliver say to some people. They nodded then left.

I walked over to one rack and admire the sweatshirts hanging there. I slowly brought my hand across the soft fabric. I was close to gripping one and putting it out. But I sighed and continued to look at the clothes. “Why are you being like this Remmie?” Oliver asked.

Stopping, I turned toward Oliver and stared at him. “Because Oliver, I just cant except this. I don’t know why but I cant, there is a lot of money here and you are just giving it to me for free. That doesn’t feel right to me.” I said. I knew I wasn’t making sense but this feeling was hard to explain.

Oliver walked over to me and grabbed my hands. “I don’t care Remmie, I want you to have all this. You are my girlfriend and you don’t have to pay for a single thing. It is my clothing line and I can do whatever I please with it. I care for you so much Remmie, you have no idea. I really don’t think you do, I am getting crazily attached to you. It is strange because I never ever got this so attached to anyone before. You are the first, and honestly I love this feeling. I love being able to call you mine.” he stared deep into my eyes.

I couldn’t pull my eyes from his, they had mine locked and I had no way of escaping. Slowly his fingers intertwined with mine. He pulled me closer to him, our faces creeping closer as well. I felt our foreheads touch, his hot breath against my lips.

“Call me crazy Remmie,” he whispered. “but I honestly think I am falling for you, and I am pretty fucking sure I am falling hard for you. I-”

I knew what he was going to say. And I wanted him to say it, I fucking wanted him too. Because at that very moment, this very moment in time. I finally realized that I was in love with Oliver Sykes.

Oliver removed his hands from mine, he brought them up to my face. Cupping my cheeks he kissed me, then kissed me again and again. “Remmie, I don’t know how to say this.”

“Just say it baby.” I whispered, hearing my own voice. It sounded like I could cry.

“I love you Remmie. I seriously fucking love you.” he whispered and kissed me passionately.

I kissed him back just as much, maybe more. My arms snaked around his neck as his went around my waist. Lifting me off the ground I wrapped my legs around his waist. His arms held me securely. I was lost in our kiss, this kiss really was full of love and passion. Something I never experienced before.

We both pulled away unwillingly but we needed a breath. Our faces were still close and we were both smiling.

“I love you too Oliver, I honestly do.”