My Road Trip

Sick Little Games

Tom and I partied in the VIP room we rented for the night. Drinking as much alcohol as we could, it was only just us two but later we were joined by the boys from All Time Low. I was trying not to think about Oli and Amanda, I didn’t wanna think about them right now. Otherwise I would just breakdown crying again and Tom would have to calm me down once more.

Later after All Time Low showed up, the rest of the guys came. All except Oli, who was still talking with Amanda I think. I wanted to kick and scream and shout but I didn’t. instead, I grabbed the bottle of Jack and took a shot out of that. Someone grabbed the bottle from me.

“Now Remmie baby, you need to slow go on the Jack yo.” I looked up at Alex Gaskarth. I giggled and took the bottle back.

“Fuck no Alex, I need to forget things.” I slurred and took another shot. Alex took the bottle from my once more. I was getting angry.

“Grr Alex I am so angry with you!” I laughed. That made Alex laugh.

“How can you be angry with me when you are laughing?” he asked. I wasn’t entirely sure myself but I was angry. Being drunk was just not showing it.

“Keep the fucking bottle of Jack! I can get another one!” I said getting up. All the alcohol I just drank in the last hour suddenly smacked me in the fast. “whoa.” I fell back onto the couch into someone’s arms.

I looked up at Alex. “You my darling are smashed.” he smiled. I let out another giggle.

“Yeah, pretty much!” I stretched and let out a yawn and laid back down on Alex. Surprisingly he was comfy to lay on.

His arms wrapped around me and I grabbed my bottle back. Taking another shot. I set the bottle on the coffee table and sat back on Alex. My drunken eyes gazed around the room. Everyone was smashed and talking very loudly over the music. None of them even noticed Alex and I anymore. They were all in the middle of telling a story or something.

Alex sat forward and grabbed my bottle of Jack, taking two shots and setting it back down. He sat back in the couch and got comfy, pulling me closer to him. I was so smashed I was trying to keep my eyes open.

“Do you think Oli cheated on me Alex?” I asked randomly, I sat up on his lap and looked at him. My face felt like it was melting off and it made me giggle.

“What kind of question is that. You know he is head over heels for you Remmie.” Alex said cocking an eyebrow.

“You didn’t hear?” I asked, staring at him in disbelief.

“No, no I did not.” he said shaking his head.

I turned and grabbed a Corona out of the bucket, handing one to him and grabbing one for myself. I cleared my throat before starting my story. “Well today Tom and I were playing Halo. He was teaching me the ropes of that game. Because before that I was playing against the guys and I got my ass handed to me on a silver platter. So Tom was helping me improve while the guys were at sound check.

“So they come back and Oli isn’t with them. Then some Amanda bitch walks onto the bus and asked where Oli was. He appeared out of no where behind her. She said Let’s get with over with baby. And she walked back toward the bunk room. I watched Oli walk in there and he smiled before shutting the door. Apparently he locked it too. So Tom and I have been partying in here for an hour.” I said sadly. Thinking back on this made me feel sad now.

“Oh Remmie, so you think he really cheated on you?” Alex questioned. He sounded shocked.

I shrugged. “I don’t know but I am pretty sure he did. I haven’t seen him in awhile. He hasn’t tried to come and find me.” I looked around the room hoping to see Oli walk in.

Nothing.

I let out a sigh and looked down at the ground. Suddenly I didn’t wanna be in this room anymore, I didn’t feel like drinking anymore, I didn’t feel like being alive at all either. I looked up at Alex, he gazed back at me. His eyes were glazed from the alcohol in his system.

“I think I wanna leave.” I said standing up. Looking around for my coat.

“I will come with you.” Alex said standing too. He handed me my coat and pulled his on.

I walked to the door of the room slipping mine on. I opened the door and walked out, Alex right behind me. Boy, was I smashed. I had a hard time walking down the stairs to the ground level of the club. Alex was having a hard time too but some how he kept himself balanced along with me.

Alex and I made out way out of the club and headed toward the tour buses. The snow was falling heavily tonight and it looked so pretty. I looked up into the sky as I walked, kept bumping into Alex. “I am sorry Alex.” I slurred trying to stable myself.

“Don’t even worry bout it. I am having a hard enough time walking straight myself.” he said chuckling.

As we got closer to the tour buses there was a patch of open snow. I smiled and grabbed Alex’s arm, dragging him over to the snow. “Let’s make snow angels!” I said.

I let go of his arm and fell back into the snow, moving my arms and legs. Creating the perfect snow angel. Alex stood in front of me, his hands in his pockets, he smiled at me. I smiled back and looked up into the sky again. Snow flakes fluttered down and landed on my face. I opened my mouth an stuck out my tongue. Catching a few.

“Come on silly, you are gonna get sick if you lay there any longer.” Alex said extending his hand toward me.

I pouted but took his hand anyways, he pulled me up. Brushing the snow off of me, I turned to look at my snow angel. It was perfect looking, no hand or foot print in it. I smiled and looked up at Alex. “It’s pretty isn’t it?” I asked looking back down at my snow angel.

“Yeah it is.” he whispered.

Turning my body so I faced Alex, we held each other’s eyes. The snow flakes were sticking to his hair. His eyes were brown like Oli’s, which made my heart ache. I gulped hard, tears building up again. He was wearing dark skinny jeans, ones that looked like Oli‘s. He had on a red V-Neck T-Shirt underneath his coat. Alex’s hands were in his pockets, he reminded me so much of Oli, it killed.

Swallowing back my tears I did the unthinkable. I took a step right up to Alex, standing on my tippy toes I planted my lips on his. He kissed me back and found his arms wrapping around my waist. Alex pulled my closer as my arms wrapped around his neck. I was crying as I kissed Alex, this killed me but Oli cheated on me. I guess I am not the perfect girlfriend for him.

Alex and I kissed each other harder, my hands tangling in his mop of hair. Slowly he started leading me back toward the buses. Right now, I didn’t care where he lead me. Before I knew it, Alex picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt us walk onto a bus and the doors closed. I was set down and lead somewhere else.

The whole time Alex’s lips never left mine, the whole time I was crying silently. Alex pulled his lips away and pulled me into the bunk room and closed the door. I pulled off my coat and Alex pulled his off. Our lips attached again and he pushed me onto a bed. Things were heating up.

The way Alex held me and kissed me reminded me so much of Oli. I couldn’t stop myself, everything reminded me of him. It was tearing my heart apart.

Before I knew it, clothes were off, covers pulled up over us. Pain shot through my body yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read the story I am co-writing with my bestie Jessica.
Bittersweet Endings
It is a vampire story.