My Road Trip

Remmie's Smile

I missed her smile, god damn that smile of hers made me feel all giddy inside. I haven’t seen Remmie in over a day, I was having withdrawals. It was like I was trying to quick smoking or drinking. She’s the drug I cant quick, I can never get enough.

I have been so busy since we got to Switzerland that I feel terrible I haven’t spent time with her. And it didn’t help that Amanda happened to be here and wanted to talk things over. About our break-up, she wants me back but I want nothing to do with her. She was the one who broke up with me. There was no way in hell I was going to take her back.

God, Amanda. She tried to get me to sleep with her last night. I kept telling her that I had a girlfriend and she wouldn’t have it. Until I literally got up and walked away. She kept throwing herself at me and I did not like it. I thought we could actually sit down and have a normal adult conversation but I guess I was wrong.

And last night I didn’t see Remmie at all either, when I arrived at the club she wasn’t in the VIP room. Nobody remembers her leaving or even being there. So that sort of pissed me off and made me worry. What if she got kidnapped or something. Or some old pervert raped her. I would beat or will beat the shit out of someone.

The guys and I were at sound check again. I stood before the microphone waiting for them to get things set up. I really wish they would do this before we showed up. I honestly just wanted to leave and go be with Remmie right now.

“Come on children, let’s hurry it up.” I said in an annoyed tone.

“Keep your pants on Oli.” my manager said. I rolled my eyes at him.

Finally they gave us the okay to begin, I smirked and gripped the mic. Matty started on drums followed by the rest of the guys. “It's 3:18, mouth tastes like the corpse of every pregnant teen, The minutes are hours, the hours are days, I feel infected by your presence, you speak in tongues, I smell the lies dancing on your blackened lungs-”

Sound check went good today, it would have been better if Remmie was there. Off to the side playing her Gameboy. God did I miss that girl, but now I can go back to the bus and she will be there. With a smile on her face, man I loved this girl.

Chugging my water bottle and walking off stage, I saw Alex Gaskarth walking toward me. He looked at the ground, he looked guilty and super sad. This was so not Alex. “Gaskarth what’s got you?” I asked walking up to him.

I noticed him gulping and staring at me wide eyed. “He-he-hey Oli.” he stuttered. I cocked an eyebrow.

“What gives?” I asked again.

“Uh, I need to talk to you Oli. It is rather very important.” Alex said, he nodded off to the side and we walked over there. Away from people.

Alex shoved his hands into his pockets and stared at the ground. Dragging his foot along the floor, gnawing on his bottom lip. Okay, I don’t like this. Something good is not going to come out of his mouth. I thought.

“Spill Gaskarth, what is wrong?” I asked. I could feel my skin get hot, I was suddenly nervous.

Alex looked like he was ready to die, he glanced away before looking me straight in the eye. “Remmie and I fucked last night.”

My jaw hit the floor, my eye bugged out of my face. The water bottle that was in my hand slipped out and split all over the floor. My heart stopped beating, I felt like I just died. “What?” I snapped. This could not be happening, this just no.

“I had sex with Remmie last night.” Alex said again, he sounded hurt and it was harder to say the second time I think.

I raised my fist and Alex threw his hands up. “Wait Oli wait! Let me explain!” he frantically said.

“You got one minute.” I spat, glaring at the mother fucker.

“Remmie was super drunk last night and so was I. She was really upset because she thought you were cheating on her with Amanda so I was trying to comfort her. And then she didn’t wanna be at the club no more so I was going to walk her back to your tour bus. She made a snow angel and I helped her up. We stood there staring at each other, the voice in my head was yelling at me not to do anything.

“I was doing good, until she got really close and I guess I couldn’t help myself. Our lips met and we found ourselves on my tour bus in my bed, and the next thing I new. Our clothes were off and I was having sex with her. Oli like you have no idea how incredibly terrible I feel. I feel like the biggest piece of shit out there. You should of seen how upset Remmie was, she didn’t even wanna live anymore. All I wanted was to comfort her, but not that way.” Alex said.

I slowly lowered my fist still staring at Alex, actually glaring at him. Remmie thought I was cheating on her?I thought. “Fuck, this is part my fault.” I said.

“How?” Alex asked confused.

“I should of told Remmie that there was nothing going on between Amanda and I. I didn’t expect Remmie to think I was going to cheat on her.” I slapped myself in the face and sighed in annoyance. What a turn of fucking events.

“Hey Oli.” I looked over at Lee.

“Yeah Lee.” I said.

“Dude Remmie’s gone.” he said.

I froze. “What?” I snapped.

Lee held up a note. “She’s gone, she left. Her suit case is torn apart and she left this note on your bed. She’s no where to be found.” I snatched the note from Lee and opened.

My Dearest Oliver,

I am pretty sure Alex told you by now. I am so sorry, I feel like a worthless girlfriend and you don’t deserve that. You have no idea, and by the time you are reading this. I will already be gone and I know running away from problems doesn’t solve anything but it is what I have done my whole life. I love you Oliver, I really do. And I don’t want to hurt you anymore so that is why I left. I am gratefully sorry but I had too. I wish you the best of luck in life and have a great rest of the tour. I know you will do great.

Love Always,
Remmie♥


I stared at the note, tears building up. I swallowed them back and lowered the piece of paper. “She left.” I whispered.

“Well go after her.” Matty said. I looked at him.

“Come on Oli, you cant let an amazing girl like that slip through your fingers. She is something amazing and you need to turn your ass around and go find her. I am pretty sure she is still in town. Check coffee shops, bars. Ask around. Don’t let her slip away Oli, you will regret it.” Curtis said.

He was right, I would regret this. Folding the note I tucked it in my pocket. I grabbed my jacket and pulled that on. “I am going to go find Remmie, and tell her that I love her and I need her in my life.” I said nodding.

“Go get her tiger.” Matty said with a smile.

I smiled and turned to ran away but stopped in mid run. I turned back around and ran up to Alex. “This is for fucking my girlfriend.” I pulled back my fist and slammed it into Alex’s face. Causing him to stumble backwards and onto the ground.

He rubbed his nose and looked up at me. “I deserved that.” he said.

I smirked then took off running again.