Sequel: Holding My Heart
Status: COMPLETE!!!!!

Deadly Kiss

*******************

My name is Ann. The three letter name that is usually a middle name. I’m a teenager and I live in Chicago. Where at night, if you go out…the chance of you living is 20%– 30%.

I go to school during the day and at night I work with my best friends and a team to destroy the reason for so many deaths. Can you guess? Have you heard? They’re called vampires. The sun feared, stake in the heart, holy water bastards.

I work with one. His name is Pete. All he wants is revenge against the leader of the vampires…His name is William Beckett. He’s the creator of the Dandies. But back to Pete. He’s my brother…well not really…but he takes care of me. The one cool thing about him is not his strength, but that fact he has never had a drop of human blood.

I have no family…except for these guys. My family was killed by William. I was there and watched. I couldn’t do anything. I watched that bastard rip through my family as if the were delicious food. I want pay back.

I live in my own small apartment across the street from the guy’s team. While my best friends live about half a mile down the street. So I’m just happy that they’re close enough in walking distance.

Now just ignore all of that…I have a major problem…apparently William’s right hand man Brendon Urie has taken a liking in me. Now don’t get me wrong. If this boy was alive…I’d totally fall for him.

Did I mention he comes to my window every night? He comes and spies on me. I think he thinks he can get info. Scares the crap out of me every night. He can’t come in cause I haven’t invited him in yet…doesn’t mean he hasn’t tried. Every night he asks to come in…I just close the curtains and turn on music…

*************************