Sequel: Holding My Heart
Status: COMPLETE!!!!!

Deadly Kiss

13 "She looks like a virgin sacrifice!"

****************************
Ann’s POV

“There! I think I did it.”

I looked over from my book to Patrick. He held my dress in front of him. He looked at me, “If I ruined it, I’ll buy you another one.”

I laughed and I reached for the dress. He let me take it and I stood up, “Let me try it on.”

He nodded and I walked to the guy’s bathroom. I went in and locked the door. Just to be safe. I quickly changed into the dress and I folded my clothes. I unlocked the door and went to present myself to Patrick.

I placed my clothes next to him and he turned to face me. He shrugged, “I didn’t kill it at least.”

“She looks like a virgin sacrifice.”

I turned to Pete, ‘What the hell was you’re childhood trauma?”

Patrick laughed and I glared at him. He couldn’t stop laughing, “Well, I’m not fixing it.”

I grabbed Patrick’s scissors and I cut a piece off of what Patrick recently sewed. I threw the scissors and the piece of fabric down on to the table, “Better?”

The both nodded and Joe came in. Joe walked to me and walked around me, “Better.”

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes, “Later boys.”

“Now hold up,” I stopped at Pete’s words, “We have to go hunting tonight.”

I gulped, “I…I think I’m going to skip it. I have homework.”

I’m sure Pete wasn’t convinced, “What class?”

“Chemistry. I have stoichiometry problems.”

“Well,” Pete’s hand rested on my shoulder, “Do you need any help?”

I shrugged his hand off, “No.”

“Ok, I’ll check on you later.”

I nodded and headed to the door, “Night guys!”

I heard three goodnights and I closed the door. I ran across the street and into my own apartment. I went up to my room and got out of that dress. My comfy Tweety pajamas greeted me as I changed. I sighed and let the dress hang in my closet. I really didn’t want to go.

I went over to my desk and turned on the lamp there. My chemistry (I almost put MCR) binder was open and waiting for me. I sighed and sat down. I pulled it closer and read the problem out loud.

“How many grams of Cesium Sulfide are created when Sodium Sulfide and 196.g of Cesium react to create Sodium Metal and Cesium Sulfide?”

I sighed, “How the hell would I know?”

I took it step by step. I wrote out the word equation and then but the letters below it. Now I had to balance the equation so the reactants and products would be equal. Now that wasn’t exactly my strength but it’s worth a shot.

Finally I balanced it and even got the flow diagram down. I felt kind of proud. So I did the first molar mass and then mole ratio. I quickly got the other molar mass and put it in the grid. All I needed was my calculator. Where is my calculator?

I looked across my desk. It wasn’t there. I looked underneath my desk. I still saw nothing. I pulled my backpack to me and went through it. Nope. I threw my backpack to the side in anger.

“It’s 219 grams of Cesium Sulfide.”

I turned in my chair and Pete was standing in front of me. He had my calculator and waved it in his hands. I took it from him and looked at it, “It’s 220. You have to round.”

He shrugged and he looked upset, “Are you ok?”

I nodded, “Are you?”

He shrugged, “I want to tell you but I don’t dare.”

“So,” I stood up, “You’re hiding something from me?”

“Just stay away from Brendon okay?”

“Why? If I get close enough to him I can get William’s plans!”

He came forward and placed his hands on my shoulders, “You wouldn’t do that. I know you. Besides, I just want you safe. So please. Stay away from Brendon.”

I brushed his hands off, “What are you hiding?”

He gave a weak smile, “I’ll tell you sometime, but not now.”

“No! You’re going to tell me now!”

I grab him and next thing I know I’m standing in the middle of a street gripping Pete. I look around and Pete untangles himself away from me. “Pete? Where are we?”

He looks around, “Good question.”

A car turns the corner about a block away and heads at us. Pete pulled me to the curb and the car stopped five feet from us. It was the rest of the guys and my best friends. Joe got out and started laughing, “You’re going hunting in your Tweety pajamas? Damn I knew the job was easy but it doesn’t mean you need to dress like it’s easy.”

I glared at him, “Pete take me home!”

Patrick climbed out, “No time! The Dandies are coming.”

And if on cue, the Dandies came around the corner. I cursed and ran to the back of the car, “Please tell me you packed stakes!”

Jodi and Kaylene came out and Kaylene rolled her eyes, “No, we totally forgot!”

It was my own turn to roll my eyes. I opened the trunk and it revealed tons of sharp pointed things. I grabbed two stakes and walked past the rest of the group. William was bringing a lot of men. They were getting close.

“Guys hurry the fuck up!”

The trunk closed and they joined me in a line of hunters. William’s men were pretty much taking their time to get to us. I looked at his front men. The strongest were usually in the front. That was where Brendon was supposed to be. I couldn’t see him. Where is he?

*************************************
♠ ♠ ♠
*******************
Thanks to:
Quizilla: TeeMarie, and the rest. It’s too long of a list! You guys know who you are.
If you need my Quizilla profile: Click Here

Mibba: Saying-I'm-So-Sorry, Never Ending Tears, APrettyOddLove

Finally! We’re getting close to being in the story…yay!
Btw I was a chemistry aid so I do know the answer to the question in the story. I love chemistry! Best class ever!
*****************