Sequel: Holding My Heart
Status: COMPLETE!!!!!

Deadly Kiss

19 "Sugar we're going down"

************************
Ann’s POV

I was out side relaxing in the cool breeze watching everyone enter. It was already eight thirty and the place was packed. I sighed and brushed a rock away from me with my shoe.

“Why my lady? You seem so sad?”

I looked up at Brendon and smiled. He was in all black and even he was wearing eyeliner! He looked good in it. He smiled and I knew he knew I checked him out. He offered his hand and I let one of my own link with his. He brought it to his lips and kissed it softly, “My apologies my lady. I did not mean to be late.”

He helped my up and I laughed, “You’re fine.”

Our hands entwined as we walked up the steps back into school. People stared at Brendon and he smiled back. The girls were practically drowning in their drool. He pecked my cheek and whispered in my ear, “You’re my only one. So don’t worry. Tonight my eyes are on you and only you.”

I rolled my eyes. Suuure! Whatever you say. Like he could! Men say that and they never do! I wish they did. He poked my side, “I mean it.”

I pulled from him lightly, “Whatever.”

He pulled me down a hallway and pressed me against the wall. His hands were on both sides of my head and he looked serious. He pecked my lips softly, “You are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in my life. It would be a shame if I looked away from you. I should be killed if I looked away.”

I blushed bright red. I could feel the heat coming off my face, “I’m not beautiful.”

He let out a frustrated laugh, “You are to me so deal with it.”

I smiled slightly and I leaned closer to him. Our lips met softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I pulled him closer. I felt something brush my bottom lip. I opened slightly and invited him in. He took the invitation and I felt his tongue snake in and explore. My tongue brushed his and I felt myself get embarrassed. I’d never really made out with someone and was afraid to mess anything up.

He pulled away and kissed my forehead, “You’re perfect.”

I had a pang of guilt out of now where. Pete had told me to stay out of trouble. And here I am making out with the enemy. But at the same time Brendon was doing the same thing. If Pete ever found out I would be so killed.

“I want to tell you something.”

“What?”

“I’m not a Dandie anymore.”

“Did they kick you out?”

He shook his head, “I left.”

I tighten my grip and squealed, “You’re awesome.”

He laughed, “Come on it's nine already.”

I untangled myself from him and he entwined our fingers again. He led me into the gym. The lights were down and people dancing like crazy. It looked like a group of people just dry humping each other. Brendon cracked up next to me, “What do the guys teach you when you go home?”

I laughed and he pulled me closer to the crowd. I started to refuse, “Brendon I’m not sure this is a good idea.”

“Aww come on!” He pulled my hand lightly, “I’ll guide you.”

“Punk Bitch” by 3OH!3 started and the crowd started cheering and half of them clapping. I felt Brendon get behind me and I started to get scared. Brendon placed his hands on my hips and he started grinded lightly against me (very scary thought for me!). His hands moved my hips lightly and I started to follow his pattern. I bit my lip and felt myself blush again. Please don’t let Pete see me.

His lips brushed my ear, “Forget about him.”

And I did. It was like he did something to my mind to let go. I let my arms raise above me and I grinded back. I get the ‘dirty dancing’ concept now. I still was embarrassed. Granted it’s not like anyone could see it was us.

The song ended and I felt Brendon wrap his arms around me. I felt safe and happy. I watch as the guy at the music grabbed his microphone, “How you guys doing tonight?”

Everyone screamed and he smiled, “Good! We’re going to have a band perform later but for now lets slow it down.”

“For you” by The Calling started and Brendon reached for one of my hands. He lifted my arm above me and he turned me around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms rested on my hips. We moved slowly to the beat while he softly sung the lyrics. God this was such a story or what?

When the song ended you could hear drums. And they weren’t coming from the speakers. Then I heard the bass. PETE! I looked over to the stage and sure enough Andy and Pete were playing. Patrick came up to the microphone, “She says she's no good with word but I'm worse. Barely stuttered out, "A joke of a romantic," or just stuck to my tongue.”

Joe came in with his guitar.

“Weighed down with words to over-dramatic. Tonight it's "it can't get much worse" Vs. "No one should feel like..."

Patrick came in and they looked like totally geeks up there. But people liked it. They were jumping up and down and rocking out. Pete let his glasses come off and he quickly ran a hand threw his hair. He winked at the girls and the girls cheered. I laughed; Pete’s always the charmer

“I'm two quarters and a heart down. And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds”

Brendon was rocking out behind me and I laughed at him, “See they’re not bad guys.”

The song ended and Pete came over to the microphone, “So. We’re a band as you can see. One of your students asked us to come and we did. This next song is: A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More ‘Touch Me.’”

They started and we danced. Hell, I think they added a mosh pit. It was awesome. It sucks Pete was a vampire. These guys could be making tons of money. They all wanted it. I pouted; I felt bad for them.

They started playing Saturday and I screamed the words out loud. I wanted to show my support to the band. Patrick was having tons of fun. Pete was in his own little world. And it was awesome. Can this last?
*******************************
♠ ♠ ♠
***************************
Thanks to all of you! You’re awesome!

Dude! Almost to part twenty! Isn’t that awesome?

Kay seriously. The thought of Brendon grinding against some one scares me. lol
Unless it was me…then maybe not so freak.
Did you know Brendon Urie can do the worm? He’s really funny when he does it..if you want a link to see him do the worm…msg me!
*************************