Sequel: Holding My Heart
Status: COMPLETE!!!!!

Deadly Kiss

30 You make me sick

*******************
Ann’s POV

Kay, get off of the floor. Come on. You can do it. I know you can. Aww screw it. I’m staying here. I lay sprawled against the cold hard wood floor thinking. Ok this is nice. NOT! I felt a tear fall down my face. I was so close. So fucking close.

At least I was back in Illinois. Oh god! Pete! He actually found me and almost had me. God damn you Brendon Urie! Pete was going to be pissed. Not to mention he didn’t know where I was.

Damn it all to hell.

My head started to feel fuzzy. I hate that feeling. I turned on my side and tried to push off the ground. I think I was going to be sick. My arms felt like jello. They couldn’t hold up my weight and I collapsed back to the ground.

A least I can say I tried.

I closed my eyes and watched images past me like a movie. What did these guys do to me? I tried to think of what could have caused this but then it hit me. Patrick was talking about this once. He said something like if a human drink the blood of a vampire the human would receive the vampire’s memories.

I’m assuming that’s what Beckett meant.

What the hell. Why not look and see what they are? I can’t get off the floor and do anything anyways. I relaxed across the floor and started to pay attention.

I was in a simple dress and Brendon was in clothes that looked like were just scraps. We were sitting in a lawn and watching Beckett talking to someone. More like Beckett flirting with someone.

Brendon picked a piece of grass and ran it through his fingers, “Your father never leaves her alone.”

I watched myself turned to him, “Of course Brendon. They are married.”

He laid on his side and continued to watch Beckett. I had returned my glance and I watched as Beckett took her hand and walked to the house. Brendon’s words distracted me, “I wish I could take your hand in such a way.”

I watched myself snap my head in to look down at him with flushed cheeks, “Brendon! You shall not speak of such things.”

He smiled and reached up to move hair away from my face, “Why not? Should not one express his feelings to the person he loves?”

She could barely find words and she brushed his hand away, “Those feeling are not true. You do not love me.”

He sat up and kept a serous face, “They are true! And one day I will take your hand and we will be like your farther and mother.”

She looked away from him, “If you love me then why stare at the other girls?”

“To prove that no girl can match your beauty.”

She growled in disgust and stood up. She dusted herself off, “You are full of lies Brendon.”

She started away from him and he quickly got up to catch her. He reached for her hand and stopped her. He came and stood in front of her, “Why do you never believe me?”

She pulled her hand away, “Go find a Jack. I’m sure he needs his friend to sit with.”

He looked hurt and she started to walk past him. He stopped her again, “You do not love me.”

His words where soft and filled with hurt. She gave a weak smile, “I do love you. Though, I do not trust your eyes.”

He chuckled, “My eyes shall travel no more if the lady in front of me allows me to take her hand.”

She didn’t say anything. He came closer and placed a hand on her hip drawing her to rest against him. He leaned his head closer and connected her lips to his. Her eyes fluttered shut and she wrapped her arms around Brendon’s neck.

Eventually she withdrew, “Brendon.”

He looked at her and bit his lip. He wanted an answer. He looked afraid that she would say no to him. He took in a shaky breath and waited for an answer.

“I will allow you to take my hand in such a way.”

The memory faded and I gagged. So cheesy it made me sick. I hate romantic crap. Now with that thought of that between me and Brendon? Eww! He probably wishes for that and that’s what it’s showing me.

I watched another memory come into view. This time it was William, Brendon and I. Similar clothing but we were in a very old house. Brendon was sitting talking to me when William came in and sat on a chair.

I watched myself turn and she gasped, “Father! You are hurt!”

His neck was bleeding and I could see two marks. So that’s when William was created but by who? She came over to look and he stopped her, “No, I’m fine. Don’t look at it.”

“You are hurt! I must.”

His grip tightened and she whimpered in pain, “Listen to your father!”

He released her and she backed away. She looked scared at his behavior and she quickly excused herself. William looked at the quiet Brendon, “You asked for her hand in marriage?”

Brendon nodded, “Yes sir.”

“I do not want her to marry you. You have nothing to help the family. She should marry into the Walker family. At least he can bring me gold.”

“A pile of gold coins are nothing! Love is true!”

“Love? Love is a fake dream.”

“Not for us.”

Brendon had stood up with his fist clenched tightly. He was ready to strike William if he was given the chance to. William stood up and smiled, “My boy, you have past the test.”

Brendon looked confused, “Sir?”

“I had to know if your love was real.”

Brendon’s fists unclenched and he relaxed. William noticed this and put his hands behind his head, “Now, do you want that love to last till the world ends?”

“What?”
**************
♠ ♠ ♠
*******************************
Jack means friend.
Walker was a popular last name in that time
Just some history for you


Quizilla: Yo! Brenny vamp! Silent gives you a hug for all that you’ve gone through!
See, I keep my word lol
Thanks all of you guys.
You make me feel special

Mibba: RAWR-ima-eat-you, Ms. Sobriety, and the rest of you guys…the list is just too long. Though I am grateful for that lol
*******************