Sequel: Holding My Heart
Status: COMPLETE!!!!!

Deadly Kiss

6 Answers Maybe

****************
Ann’s POV

“So, what’s this about Brendon kissing you?”

I look up from my drink and over to Patrick. He continued to clean his gun and he glanced up at me. I shrugged in response, “Yeah, he did, but I don’t know why.”

Patrick smiled and put the gun down and leaned closer, “Wanna figure that out?”

I smiled at him, “What are you planning?”

He laughed slightly, “Well, we know Brendon is interested in you. So I’m thinking. Maybe if we sent you to go find the Dandies hide out and they caught you. Brendon would save you.”

“You want me to risk my life?”

“Hey, you wanted answers. If they ask what you’re doing there you can ask that you need to talk to Brendon.”

I looked down at my hands and back up at Patrick, “Would I be alone?”

His smile fell, “Yes but we’ll keep Pete like a block away.”

I nodded. This was going to be THE scariest thing I have ever done. Not to mention I could die from this event. I ran my fingers over the wood over the table. I wanted answers and I wasn’t going to wait till Brendon came to me.

“Alright Patrick, you have a deal.”

********NIGHT***********
Ann’s POV

I think I’m crazy. No as in I really think I’m crazy. Here I am in front of the Dandie mansion and waiting to be taken in. Well, I didn’t want to be taken in. You know what? I should just clear my head because they’ll be able to hear me coming.

“Oh honey we knew you were here a long time before that.”

I whipped around and was faced with a vampire leaning against the side of the house.

“We could smell you a mile away,” I turned and another vampire was in a tree looking down at me.

“And how you smell so good,” I turn slightly and was met with Ryan Ross, William’s other top vampire. Well, since Mike Carden died again.

I played my part and glared at them. I pulled my stake out slightly and one of the vampires hissed and fell from the tree, “You think that you can take us on?”

Ryan put his hand up, “William wants to see who it is first.”

I knew the color drained from my face. Without a doubt it drained. Ryan’s smile grew so fast I thought it was on steroids. I mean have you seen that grass commercial were there motto is “It’s like its on steroids”? Anyways that’s how his smile grew.

He grabbed my arm with the stake and I hissed in pain. His grip was like iron. I dropped the stake because I lost feeling in that arm. We walked around the house which surprised me because the vampires can dematerialize and all. He pulled me through the door and I stumbled to keep up with his fast pace.

He stopped so fast I crashed into his back, “Dude warning would be nice.”

He growled, “Shut up human.”

I stuck out my tongue at him and he let go of my arm. I looked around the room and took in as many details as I could. The red and black walls seemed to merge into one color. My eyes kept moving till I landed on a familiar face. Beckett. William fucking Beckett.

His calm face erupted a smile, “Hello, may I ask why you are trespassing?”

“I…I kinda need to talk to someone.”

William nodded, “I know.”

I glared, “Then why ask?”

He chuckled lightly, “Vile tongue for someone so defenseless.”

I smiled, “Yeah, kinda.”

William looked above him and he closed his eyes. I raised and eyebrow and Ryan backed away from me. Next thing I know Brendon Urie is running down the stairs. William looks at him and Brendon walked right passed me to him, “Yes sir?”

William nodded to me, “I believe that’s yours.”

“So I’m an item now?”

My voice snapped and Brendon whipped around to face me. His eyes got wide and then he furred his eyebrows. He turned back to William, “I'm sorry, Sir.”

He grabbed my arm and we disappeared into a bedroom. Not exactly the place I wanted to be but it was away from William. Granted being in a bedroom with a boy would send Pete and Patrick on a murdering spree.

Brendon let go of me and looked me right in the eye, “What are you doing here?”

I pushed his chest and of course he didn’t budge and inch, “You owe me and explanation.”

He smiled, “For what?”

“You kissed me,” I paused, “Why?”

He shrugged, “Because I could.”

I glared, “I thought the Dandies would have manners.”

He smirked and folded his arms, “We do. I haven’t bled you dry.”

“Why are you so interested in me?”

“Why are you here?”

I growled, “Don’t change the subject.”

He grabbed my arm and we dematerialized. When we came back we were in my own bedroom. I ripped away from him, “How are you able to come in here?”

He shrugged, “Because I can.” He backed away from me, “Stay away from our house. William might not be so nice the second time.”

Next thing I know he’s gone.

“I fucking hate you!”

I scream it so loud is wasn’t funny. Pete appeared next to me, “They let you go?”

I nodded, “Apparently but I didn’t get any answers.”

He sighed, “Just be happy to be alive.”
*************