It just ain't living

Prologue 1st Glimpse

Past

Sienna was your happy go lucky type of girl she had just turned 20 and had the world at her feet, and had scored a job working at the virgin megastore (music store) in New York City, Sienna was from New Jersey and would commute to the big apple everyday.

While at work one day Sienna got some great news, she would be interviewing and up and coming band called My Chemical Romance for the in house magazine, MCR had just released there second album Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge and had released there 1st single off it ' I'm not okay" which was creeping up the charts.

Sienna was ecstatic at the opportunity that she was being given, she had 24 hrs to prepare herself after researching everything she could possible find on the five members Sienna felt as though she was ready.

Waking up the next morning, Sienna rolled over and wanted to sleep more but her kitten Buttons was jumping on her face, rolling out of bed Sienna treaded to the kitchen where she made her self a hot cup of coffee, trying to decide what to wear she looked at her clothes rack and decided on a pair of jeans with a nice floral top - grabbing her note pad and bag she stashed her research in there, she hoped to go over her notes while on the train to the Reprise Records office in New York City where she would interview the 5 guys.

Once in the city Sienna walked in the Reprise Records office and spoke to the receptionist "Ahh hello My name is Sienna Wilton...I'm from Virgin Megastore...I'm here to interview My Chemical Romance." Sienna said showing her badge
A girl about Sienna's age looked up at her "Right I'll let there manager know...please take a seat"

Sienna went and sat down on a chair that was spare fumbling with her pen that was in her hand, getting more nervous by the minute and wondering why am I here....how can they think I'll be able to interview a band...WHAT ARE THEY STUPID????

After what seemed like an eternity a man in jeans and a casual t-shirt walked over to her, the first thing Sienna noticed was the tattoo's up his arms, she thought they were intricate.
"Hello Miss Wilton, I'm Brian MCR's manager, if you follow me I'll take you to where the interview is to be held."
Sienna shook his hand and followed him behind some glass doors up in a lift to where the interview was going to be.

Sienna was trying not to show her nerves in her mind she kept saying the same thing over and over I can do this...I can do this...

"Well Miss Wilton the boys will be here shortly"
"Please call me Sienna...I look forward to meeting them."

Sienna didn't need to wait long before long she saw the door open and in walked five unknown faces that she had never seen before besides on the computer the night before when she had been researching them.

Sienna saw all of them and straight away knew which one was which slowly they introduced themselves, Sienna couldn't keep her eyes off the one that was wearing glasses she had gone blank and couldn't remember his name. After introducing herself Sienna thought it best to get straight into the interview " So how would you describe this album 'Three Cheer's for Sweet revenge'?"

Gerard replied "Violent unsafe pop music, basically it started out as a complete concept album. But as we went on we realized that our lives were getting mixed into it, so we started writing ourselves in to the story."

"What are your favorite songs from the album?"
Once again Gerard answered"The most special song to me is 'Helena,' which is about my grandma. I think my Favorite song to play live and my favorite on the record is 'You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison.' I think it's very important for us as a band to write songs like prison because it's kind of constantly breaking boundaries
of what could be done by a modern rock band and still work. I think it's important to do those things and take risks. I think it's the most important song on the record for that reason."

Sienna decided to direct a question towards the person wearing glasses who she realized was Gerard's younger brother Mikey "How long did it take to record the album?" Sienna could see that Mikey was definitely the shy one as when he spoke it was so quiet.

"I think only two months." Mikey replied

"What do you think has been the high point of your careers so far.?"

Frank replied "so so many high points, david letterman,TRL, conan obrien, crazy jersey shows, playing in japan..the list goes on and on, we have been so fortunate."

"When creating the album, did you have any aims to achieve with it? (and did you achieve them?)"
Ray replied "We didn't really have any expectations of goals to reach with this album. We made an album that we liked and hoped people might like it too. Thankfully, people responded positively and we have many loving fans.

(These are real questions and responses from MCR themselves)

After the Interview had finished, Sienna was proud of the work she had done and was asked to hang out with the guys, she decided to decline as it wouldn't look professional and she had already been given so much responsibility that she didn't want to loose it.

After that interview Sienna never saw MCR again though they did send her a thank you card for such a positive interview that she had given them, A few months later Sienna was diagnosed with hodgkinsons disease (otherwise known as cancer) she was lucky enough that it didn't spread through her body and that she was able to go through Chemo and through remission for Sienna this gave her a wake up call on how life was so precious.