It just ain't living

Chapter 9 And I just hope you know

While away Mikey had constantly thought about Sienna and what he had read on her to do list he knew what he wanted to do but how was a different situation. What Sienna had written on her list that one thing she wanted to do was go to the top of the Empire State Building, but Mikey knew that she was also afraid of heights and he didnt want her to know, he wanted it to be a surprise. Thinking about it a bit more he came up with and idea.

Back in Jersey Sienna had woken up for a doctor’s appointment she was to have a check up to make sure her cancer hadn’t returned, she hated going as it was always so eery, it was like there was a chance her cancer could return.

Getting up and having a shower she looked at her phone to see if there were any text’s from Mikey, opening the phone she found a missed call. Calling Mikey back, she was glad that he was awake

“Hey baby”Sienna cooed in to the phone
“Hey...miss you!”
“Miss you too!...I have my doctor’s appointment shortly, ya gotta wish me luck” Sienna replied casually
“What doctor’s appointment” Mikey asked concerned
“Oh...didnt I tell you...sorry...I have a check up just to make sure I’m still healthy”
“Oh...I’m sure everything will be fine...Good Luck, I gotta go babe...more interviews...love you"
“Love you too”

After hanging up Sienna walked out of her house ready for a new day, her work had been very understanding and given her the day off which she had appreciated greatly.

Driving to the clinic in Jersey, Sienna parked her car and went in to the doctor’s office, Speaking to the receptionist she sat down and waited for her specialist to appear.

Not having to wait to long, Sienna’s name was called, once in the examining room Sienna was stuck with needles so that biopsy’s could be taken she was advised that she would receive the results with in a few days.Sienna thanked her doctor and went back home.

Through out the day Sienna was feeling tired like all her energy had been drained when she hadn’t done anything, she put it down to most probably catching the flu. A few day’s had passed and Mikey had returned Sienna wasnt feeling much better but it still wouldn’t stop her from seeing Mikey, she hated the fact that she was feeling under the weather, but being that she was in love she wanted to see her man.

Getting to Mikey’s house she knocked on the door where Mikey answered, jumping in to his arms he spun her around as they kissed each other passionately “I’ve missed you so much”

“Me too...Where is every one else?” Sienna asked
“Don’t know I got here and no one was here”
“Oh...well I know how we could make up for some lost time” Sienna said coyly

Mikey knew what Sienna was on about and happily obliged, walking to his room they locked the door where they once again embraced each other and started to pull each other’s clothes off, pushing Sienna softly on his bed, Mikey started to kiss over her naked body.

“Baby I want you” Sienna purred

Pulling his boxer’s off, he placed Sienna under the blankets where there bodies were able to touch one another, tingles ran through each of them, slowly he entered her Sienna could feel the sensation it was driving her wild with each thrust, MIkey knew that he wouldn’t be able to hold on for long, as the pace grew faster and both motioned their hips together.

Mikey could feel the ecstasy building, Sienna could also feel a heightened pleasure, Mikey had hit the spot with a couple more thrusts both came together.

Rolling off of her sweaty body, Mikey noticed that Sienna’s phone was vibrating, looking at the caller Id he noticed that it was her Doctors, passing the phone to Sienna she answered.

“Hello Sienna Wilton”
“Ah yes hello Miss Wilton, it’s Debbie..I need you to come to my office immediately”

Debbie had been Sienna’s specialist for sometime now and had a platonic relationship with her “Debbie what is it?" Sienna asked

“I’d rather you come in to my office?”

Sienna was starting to get worried “Please Debbie just tell me know you know how I hate suspense...What is it?”

After ending the call, tears started to well up in Sienna’s eyes and fall down her face “Baby what’s wrong?...Don’t cry!” Mikey asked

Sienna didnt know what to say she was shocked “Um...um...my cancer has returned” Sienna replied with the tears gushing down her face

“Aww baby I’m so sorry we will fight this I promise you, we will get through this together” Mikey responded trying to calm Sienna down
“I have...to...see my doctor this afternoon they want to run more test’s she said the biopsy they done came back cancerous, why me Mikey...I cant go through this alone”
“Sienna I promise I’ll be by your side the whole way that I promise you with my heart” he said wiping the tear’s off Sienna’s cheeks

Mikey was shocked from the news that he just heard from Sienna, he knew that he had to be strong but his thoughts were taking over i cant loose her...I need her

Sienna was heartbroken that her cancer had returned but knew she had the willpower to fight it and was willing to, only time would tell if it would get better or worse and how Mikey would cope was a different story only time would tell with that as well.