It just ain't living

Chapter 11 Can't find my way home

Sienna and Mikey left Sienna’s house where they walked down to a park that was abandon, no kids were insight, Sitting down on a park bench both stared into each other’s eyes trying to work out what they other was thinking.

Sienna spoke “Look...I know you must be upset with me, and I’m sorry for that...I don’t mean to push people away especially the people I love but I do...I feel like I cant let anyone else in with my problems, why should I burden them for...and I’m sorry if I’ve hurt you...I love you Mikey...and I need you more then ever, I realise that...so hope you can forgive me for acting soo stupid”

Mikey could tell by the way Sienna sounded that she was indeed sincere “I forgive you..but please don’t do that to me again...I was worried sick about you and I didnt know what I had done wrong” Mikey replied happy that Sienna still loved him
“I’m sorry...it’s just been so scary, I went to the doctor’s and well there is only more bad news Mikey”
“What is it” he asked
“Well I’ve been back to see my specialist and the cancer has spread, I’m going to be having both Chemo and Radiation therapy to try and combat this..they say its an aggressive cancer”
“Oh baby...I’m sorry”
“Mikey don’t be sorry...I will survive this...I promise you I’m not going to go anywhere, I wont let it” Sienna replied
“When do you start?”
“Tomorrow...Did you wanna come...I don’t want to put you through any stupid crap but I’d like it if you were there”
“Your not and I’ll be there...I’ll be there all the way...but please just don’t shut me out or push me away...I don’t know what I’d do if I didnt have you...I love you so much Sienna”
“I love you too” Sienna said with a tear falling down her cheek

Cuddling into Mikey, he kissed her forehead “Oh...I’m sorry that my dad was telling you to go away...I’m the one who told him to tell you that, he thought I was being silly but respected my wishes”
“It’s ok...I thought you might have put him up to it”

Waling back to Sienna’s house both held hands and Sienna grabbed her stuff and told her father that she would be at Mikey’s and would be back later

Getting to Mikey’s Sienna walked in where Donna gave her a big hug “Your such a strong girl...you will get through this”
“Thanks Donna” Sienna replied
Gerard walked up next “Hey Sienna...I’m sorry to hear about what’s happened...just know we are all here if you need any of us”
“Thanks Gee, that’s real sweet...Just know I don’t want any sympathy...I’m going to fight this and I’ll be fine” Sienna replied with a smile
“That’s my Girl” Mikey said wrapping his arm around Sienna and pulling her closer to his body, both decided that they needed to do something fun but what was a different decision.
“Why don’t I get the rest of the guys and we have a little get together and maybe a couple of drinks just to relax?”
“That sounds great...Do they all know?” Sienna asked

Mikey just nodded, calling the rest of the MCR boys all came over, all were glad to see Sienna there and gave her big hugs, Sienna felt great that she was being accepted not only by Mikey’s family but also his friends as well.

The afternoon was eventful and Frank was certainly the laugh of the day especially with spontaneity, he had started off with running around the room for the sake of it to see if he would get dizzy and then found a bag of skittles in his pocket so thought the best thing to do with them beside’s eating them was to throw them at Bob and Ray who were deep in a discussion about music and editing. Seeing that Bob was getting pissed Frank continued until Bob roared “CAN YOU FUCKING STOP IT?”

Frank bursted out laughing knowing his plan of attack had succeeded, Though Frank now decided he had a new target and that was Sienna, only with Sienna he found a old water pistol out in the backyard where he filled it up with water and every so often would squeeze the trigger and squirt it at Sienna. Sienna thought it was funny even though she was the one now being picked on.

“Frank leave her alone” Mikey said speaking up
“What you gonna do about it” he replied
“Just stop it man...the jokes over”
Frank got up from where he was sitting and jumped on Mikey where both landed on the floor play wrestling, Sienna couldn’t help but laugh and was so glad that she was able to have a day where there was a smile put on her face.
“So Sienna would you rather eat road kill or impregnate a cow” Frank responded
“Huh?” was all Sienna could reply
“I'd rather eat road kill anything than get near a cow” Gerard replied
Sienna looked at Mikey for an answer
“He hates cows. But seriously eating a road kill squirrel? That would be just plain weird. And disgusting” Mikey said
“Cows smell like shit” Gerard said looking towards Frank
“How about neither” Frank replied disgusted at the question he had asked
“C'mon Frankie you know you wanna fuck a cow or two” Ray replied
“ WHAT!!!! THAT'S PLAIN WRONG!!!” Frank yelled
“Dude impregnating a cow just means you stick” Bob said speaking up
“ EEEEWWWW!!!!!KEEP IT PG-13!!!PG-13!!!!!, Sienna don’t need to hear the crap you guys come up with” Mikey said

Everyone went quiet and then cracked up laughing at the randomness that they were talking about, Sienna looked at Mikey and realised she had never met anyone better then what he was, she was in love with him her mind started to drift he could be the one...

Night came and the guys left leaving Sienna and Mikey ready to go to bed and get ready for the morning when Sienna’s treatment would finally start, she was starting to feel anxious but was looking forward to getting the first bout over and done with.