It just ain't living

Chapter 16 Never coming home

Mikey could still feel the Valium taking effect his downward spiral was starting, being that he already had bipolar disorder. To Mikey nothing could be any worse then knowing that Sienna’s death was imminent.
Sienna on the other hand thought it was so sweet that Mikey wanted to lavish attention on her.

She felt wanted and needed. And hadn’t really noticed any changes on Mikey’s behalf only that he was a little edgy but she only thought it might have been the stress he currently under.
Relaxing in the room Mikey was looking outside at the skyline , Sienna walked over and wrapped her arms around his waist.

“Whatcha thinking” she replied whispering in to Mikey’s ear
“Nothing” Mikey muttered
“Oh are you ok?” Sienna asked cautiously

Mikey could see that the relaxant was wearing off and his sombre mood was returning and that Sienna was able to pick up that there was something wrong.

“I’m ok...just a little upset”
“Why are you upset for?”
Mikey began to quiver not sure how to answer the question he had been asked “Um...I don’t want to lose you...I hate it when I have no control...It eats at me and I’m scared, I hate thinking about it but that’s all I can think of” Mikey replied trying to open up

Sienna couldn’t tell that there was more to it, she had no idea that Mikey had begun taking Valium and that there was deeper troubles affecting him.

Cuddling in to him she placed her head on his chest where she sighed “Oh Mikey...please don’t be upset about me...It’s not worth it...There is too much to life, I know this is weird but I have come to terms with my situation...I don’t expect you too..But I hope we can just cherish the time we have together, remember I’ll always be here” Sienna said placing her hand over Mikey’s chest were she could feel his heart beating.

Mikey longed to just be normal..not having to deal with the pain that was going through him, he wanted more out of life and there was no one to blame but himself for the way he was feeling.

A couple of hours had passed and Mikey and Sienna hadn’t left there room, not sure what to do both were staring at the TV unsure of what to say to each other.
“Sienna are you hungry?”
Sienna looked over at Mikey, surprised that he wanted to talk to her, she had began to feel that maybe he was angry with her and she didnt know why she had come to the hotel.
“Um yeh a little...Mikey are you upset at me?” Sienna asked
Mikey turned around so that he could look Sienna in the face, Shocked at what she had said “Baby of course not...Why would you think that for?”
“Well...coz you really haven’t spoken two words to me and I thought maybe I’d done something to upset you”
“Sorry...I’m not upset with you...I just had a lot on my mind” Mikey said kissing Sienna on the lips
“Did you wanna talk about it?”
“Nah babe...it’s just stupid...I’m just worried about you...I don’t want tot let it get to me, so I’m just trying to get over it, If you know what I mean”
“Um yeh kind of” Sienna replied smiling “Is there anything I can do...especially as we have this room to ourselves”
“Oh..do you have some idea’s”Mikey asked coyly knowing where this was going
“Hmm...if I told you it wouldn’t be a secret” Sienna whispered

Mikey wanted to feel her, to feel his body against her’s there skin touching one another, to be able to explore.
The love he had for her was more then anything in the world, carrying her over to the four poster bed that occupied there room, he placed her down softly where they made love to one another, forgetting about everything that had occurred.

Some time later both were really hungry and decided to go down tot he hotel restaurant for a meal, before leaving Mikey popped a couple more Valium, he hoped they would relax him more then ever, His anxiety had fully returned and it was like his emotions were all over the place unable to cope with what was going on in the real world.

Sienna still didnt suspect anything just that she Mikey was upset at the fact that she was sick, not the fact that he was popping pills as well.

Sitting down to have a quiet meal, an idea popped in to Sienna’s head she hoped to lighten the sombre mood,
“Baby, lets get married!” She exclaimed
“Huh” Mikey replied choking on some of his food
“Let’s be crazy go to Vegas and get married...Just me and you”
“What are you serious?”
“Yeh I am...I know your sad but I want to make you happy”
“Baby if that’s what you want we will” Mikey said with a big smile on his face
“Let’s go now”
“Right now?”
“Yeh...It’s more spontaneous!”
“Sienna wouldn’t it be better to...um have our families there?”
“Yeh but I was thinking lets get married...me and you...and we can have a simple ceremony later. I wanna be your wife...Do you want me?” She whispered
“Of course...I love you Sienna more then ever...Fuck it...Lets go..What have we got to loose?...NOTHING” Mikey yelled

Both dropped what they were doing went to there room grabbed there stuff, checked out and headed to the airport where what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.