It just ain't living

Chapter 1 I'm not afraid to keep on living

Present Day, 3 years Later

Sienna could see that she was going to be late, she didnt want to be but the traffic in New York was horrendous, she had been stuck in the same traffic jam for over 15 minutes, thoughts were running through her mind I want this...I deserve this...STUPID FUCKEN TRAFFIC

Sienna had an interview with Reprise Records to work on there website where she would be constantly updating information about artists that were signed on to the label, her interview was for 10:30am and she only now had 30mins to get there, she didnt want to ring them and let them know she was going to be late as she knew that would look bad on her behalf, she just didnt know what to do.

All of a sudden it was like her prayers were answered the traffic started to move and not just move but move fast, Sienna was able to get to Reprise Records in record time, she ended up being 15 minutes early, parking outside the building Sienna couldn’t believe her luck, she looked at the building she had come to 3 years ago to interview an up an coming band My Chemical Romance when she was working for Virgin Megastore.

Walking in to the building She looked around at the pictures on the wall they were of artists signed up to the label.
Getting to the reception area Sienna automatically recognised the girl from a few years ago only now it looked as though she had aged dramatically or more then anything her boobs had grown straight away Sienna thought ‘Plastic’ she chuckled to herself.

“Hi I’m Sienna Wilton, I have an appointment with George Johnson.” Sienna said with a smile
The receptionist was chewing her gum “Ok I’ll let him know...please take a seat.”
Sienna walked over to the familiar chairs she had once sat on and stared at the wall.

She saw a short man walk over to her she looked at him and he reminder her of the actor Danny Devito.
“Hello Sienna...I’m George if you will just follow me.”
Sienna got up and shook George’s hand and followed him down a short hallway to a small meeting room, sitting down on a chair, George sat opposite her and pulled out Sienna’s resume
“Well Sienna, it certainly looks like you have the experience and it is what we are looking for, if I may just ask there is a time gap here where there was no work, why was that?”
Sienna didnt know what to say she could feel her face going red as though she was embarrassed “um...I was diagnosed with cancer in 2004 and I needed time off to recover.”
“Oh I’m sorry I didnt mean to pry.”
“Its fine...I have been in remission for 3 years now and I feel fine...I am wanting a change where I can start fresh and I hope this is my opportunity.” Sienna said sweetly
“Well Sienna after much deliberation with my fellow colleagues we felt that this position was yours once we received your resume, you have everything we are looking for and we couldn’t ask for more then that...there is one thing there will be some times when you will need to interview artists off the lable...are you fine with that?”

Sienna didnt know what to say she was gob smacked she wanted to hug the Danny Devito look alike she knew she had to compose her self
“Thank you soo much Mr Johnson, you don’t know how much this means to me...I would love to take the position.”
“Please call me George and your welcome...Let me take you around the building.”

Sienna was given a tour of Reprise Records and also give her own ID badge which she thought was pretty neat, she was advised that she would be starting the next day.

After she had walked out of the building she walked to her car and got inside where she bursted in to a fit of giggles she couldn’t believe her luck she had just scored an awesome job.

Sienna had been at her job for a few days when she was told by George (who was her boss) that she would be needed to interview one of the artist’s signed to Reprise, Sienna couldn’t believe her luck she was going to meet famous people, finding out it was My Chemical Romance. Sienna got all excited she hadn’t seen the band since she last interviewed them which was back in 2004 just after they had released Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge but as she thought ...like they would even remember me

Sienna would be interviewing them that afternoon, she was given the rest of the morning to prepare her questions and do any research that may be required, by just after 12 noon Sienna felt as though she was as ready as she would ever be.

Locating the room where she would be conducting the interview, Sienna made sure there were light refreshments available. She sat down on one of the sofa chairs trying to relax her nerves, Time passed quickly and before she knew it she was told that the guys had arrived and were making there way up now to be interviewed.

Sienna made sure to have the door open and was standing when they walked through the door, looking them up and down she couldn’t believe how much they had changed, Gerard now had short bleached hair, Frank’s hair was cut neatly back no unusual colours, Ray just looked older the fro still the same, Bob she really couldn’t think of what had changed with Bob and then Mikey it was like he had, had a complete overhaul no more glasses and his hair was darker and shorter...Sienna started to think how hot he looked but came back to the real world when Gerard introduced the band

“Hi I’m Gerard, that’s Bob, Ray, Frank and my little brother Mikey.”
“Well hello, I’m Sienna and I don’t have any younger brothers.” she said with a laugh trying to break the ice

Mikey continued to stare at her he knew she was familiar but he couldn’t determine where from it was the eyes and then it came back to him like he had stuck the jackpot “your from Virgin Megastore right?” Mikey asked
Sienna was startled she couldn’t believe that Mikey had remembered her “Um...I used to be but now I work for Reprise on the website."
“You interviewed us...I remember your eyes.” Mikey said with out realising what he just said
Sienna ignored that fact and spoke “Yeh that’s right that was me.” she said with a small giggle “How bout we get on with this interview then?”

Everyone just nodded, Mikey couldn’t help but stare at her though every time his eyes made contact with her’s he was sure to turn away
“OK then... So what is the concept behind the title?
Gerard answered “ The words Black and parade made you think of death but also celebration, And that’s what the record felt like, if felt like a celebration of life and death.”

Do you feel that your sound has evolved?”
Frank answered “ On the new album we were looking for somewhere to go- we weren’t sure where we wanted to go, but knew we wanted to go. We treated it like it was the last chance we had and created something we are 100% proud of, I don’t know what the knew sound will be like but I think it will be spectacular.”

“And what do you think of your new fans?”
Mikey responded “There are a lot of new faces in the crowd, which is really cool. For one, we got into this because we weren’t the cool kids It’s awesome to be accepting of even more people and all the old fans are accepting too.”

“So what do you think makes a great audience?”
Gerard answered “ Its an audience that you can feel there passion coming back to you. In a great audience it’s a mirror effect- everything your playing comes back to you, and you feel like your part of something bigger then what ever’s in the room.”

Sienna continued with the interview and once it had finished she stuck around a little bit to interact with the guys, Mikey couldn’t keep his eyes of her and Frank could see it, whispering to each other Frank told Mikey he could see what he was doing so decided to talk to Sienna
“Hi Sienna...my friend likes you or in his eyes he thinks your HOT...wanna go on a date with him?”
Sienna started to laugh “My your blunt Mr Iero...but I don’t mix business with pleasure.”
“please would you even if it was just for a coffee, when it comes to girls poor mikes has never had any luck and if you could just say yes it would make his day.” Frank replied
“Well if you put it like that...I guess one cup of coffee wont hurt...tell him I finish in 10 so meet me down the front and we can go and have a coffee.”
“Your awesome ... I could just kiss you.” Frank said jumping up and down
“Please don’t!” Sienna said laughing

As she said her goodbyes she grabbed her belongings and waited for Mikey to come.