It just ain't living

Chapter 22 A kiss and I will surrender

Sienna went home with no feelings able to comprehend what had been said but with nothing to say, Mikey was also silent he was hurting not knowing what to do, he had just been told that the woman he loved, his best friend and companion was going to die and it didnt look as though they would have long together.

Arriving home Sienna went straight to the room she shared with Mikey and closed the door, hoping to be left alone she was, Sienna wanted to talk to someone but she couldn’t think of who and then it came to her, Her friend Jenn had always been there for her, they were school friends and when Sienna had lost her mother Jenn had been there for her.

Sienna started to think of her friend who she hadn’t seen in some time trying to remember what she looked like she could picture Jenn’s hair it being black and her dark brown eyes, what Sienna remembered was how perfect her skin was it was a deep colour but yet so perfect no blemishes.

Jenn to Sienna was a person who made no judgements similar to her self but was way more out going would say what she wanted whether you wanted to hear it or not, she had no morals just to go along with life day by day and always find something exciting about it, Sienna often wished she could have been like that.

Picking up her cell she called her old friend
“Yo this Jenn what’s up?”
Sienna let out a giggle “Hey Jenn it’s Sye”
“Sienna OMG is that really you...it’s been ages”
“I know aye!”
“What’s ya been up to?”
“Quite a lot you?”
“Well I’ve started a band...I’m one of the guitarists”
“That’s awesome”
“So spill what ya been doin?”
“Well I got married a month ago”
“FUCK really where was my invite bitch?”
“I got married in Vegas it was just me and my husband”
“Wicked..we gotta catch up, you still in Jersey?”
“Yeh I am no where else to go, I’d like that”
“Yeh we can party hard and catch up later” Jenn said laughing down the phone
“Jenn...I’m free now we can meet up or something”
“Cant babe have band practice with the band and me piece of a shit boyf”
“Wow are you still with Brock?”
“Yeh I cant piss the bloody bastard off...Come by my band practice, you remember the hall we use to hang out that’s where we practice...come after 5”
“Yeh I do...I’ll see you then”

Both girls hung up, Jenn couldn’t believe she had heard from one of her good friends, to her Sienna was one of the sweetest people ever, always sincere and caring about what other people thought, there for you when you needed her, One to keep a secret and as Jenn could remember Sienna had kept a lot for her which she would always be grateful for no matter how petty or stupid they actually were, to Jenn this showed how much of a true friend Sienna really was.

Sienna went downstairs where she found Mikey on the sofa with tears falling down his face, Sienna didnt know how to make it right, she knew that it was never going to be right. So rather she curled up next to him not saying anything rather just letting her actions do the talking.

Mikey was hurting “Sienna I’m sorry I’m not here for you right now, I’m trying to be strong but it hurts so much knowing I’m going to loose you”
“Baby it’s ok...I understand...I don’t want you to be strong just let it out” Sienna said in a comforting voice
“I love you baby...I cant imagine not having you here with me”
Mikey and Sienna sat there for some time before both decided that it was time to start telling there families and the guys. Mikey ran the guys first and put them on loud speaker, once they were told the news Sienna could hear the tears and smashing of glass “What was that?” she asked
“It’s Frank...he’s angry and smashed a glass” Bob replied
Frank got on the phone “Sienna we LOVE you...it’s not fair always know that”
“Thanks Frankie” Sienna replied

After getting off the phone Sienna asked Mikey to call her father in which he did, when explaining the condition to Phillip, Mikey could hear him break down and the loud sobbing, before going Mikey said he would try and get Sienna to come and see him. The next lot of people to be told were Mikey’s own parents who took the news hard, Donna started crying on the spot which started Sienna off and both woman were hugging and crying for sometime.

After the air had cleared and everyone was able to say what they needed Sienna advised that she was going to catch up with a friend who she hadn’t seen for some time, Mikey wanted her to stay home but Sienna insisted and won the argument that was never there.

As Sienna left Mikey sat on the sofa motionless caught up in his own thoughts.

(This Chapter is for Cricket - hope you like what I done for your character!)