It just ain't living

Chapter 24 All I wanted to say

Laying in the hospital bed Sienna was trying to take in what had happened. The last thing she could remember was feeling ill and going to have a lie down, how or when she got to the hospital that Sienna had no idea about.

Mikey held her hand while she tried to regain her focus and composure, Sienna was confused as to why she was in the hosp bed she looked towards Mikey for an answer.

“it’s ok babe…you had another fever so we had to bring you to the hospital” Mikey said trying to be reassuring

Sienna smiled acknowledging what Mikey had told her, Sienna could see her father in the room and looked at him with despair her face all crumpled up.
Sienna had no words to say let alone think right now. Slowly she closed eyes and fell asleep again.

Mikey spent the rest of the day besides Sienna’s bed he was glad that she was getting better but still extremely worried about her health.
Sienna slept the rest of the day waking up in short doses.

By the next day Sienna’s temperature had returned to a normal level and the doctor’s were pleased with her fast recovery, Sienna had been talking and was glad that she was feeling better and looking forward to getting out of hospital where she had been for the last week.

Sitting up in her bed Mikey still hadn’t left Sienna’s side, he had stayed at the hospital the whole time only going home to have a shower and get changed but was automatically back by his wife’s side.

“So how are you feeling today?” Mikey asked
“I feel so much better…I don’t really remember much…I remember seeing faces but that’s it”
“I was so worried about you..The doctor was bracing us for the worst and it was so hard..I cant loose you”
“Baby..I’m sorry that I’m putting you through this pain..I promise you I will fight as long as I can…I don’t want to leave you either” Sienna said as tears fell down her face.

Sienna was released that afternoon and was ordered best rest for the next couple of days

Mikey doted on his wife and her every need as much as Sienna thought it was sweet she didn’t want to be couped up in bed anymore she wanted to be out. Getting up one morning Sienna let Mikey sleep while she got on the internet to look up places where her and Mikey could hold a small but yet simple wedding for there family to join them in celebrating there love for another.

Looking on the internet Sienna was able to find a few nice function halls that would be nice to have a reception for her’s and Mikey’s family, Sienna already knew she wanted to be married again in the church where her father presided and she hoped Mikey would be ok with that, as that was where her mother and father were married as well.

Sienna was well aware that she would need to talk to her father she was over the hostility that they had between the both of them she wanted to make amends before she passed away.

Getting on the phone she called her father, she had not seen him since the hospital and she felt that he would want to talk to her.
“Hello Phillip speaking”
“Hi Daddy”
“Sienna...its wonderful to hear your voice”

Sienna got over the small talk and both started to talk in depth about Sienna’s current situation, Phillip went on to explain that he had been a fool in telling her off over her marriage to Michael (as Phillip still called him) and he could see that his daughter had grown in to a mature young woman who he was very proud off, Sienna started to cry over the phone at the words her father was saying, it hit her heart like a bolt of lightning that her father was only trying to be protective which she truly loved him for.

Sienna went on to explain that she wanted to get marry at church where her mother did which her father thought was a fabulous idea, he asked her if she wanted him to preside over it which Sienna replied “No...Daddy I would love for you to walk me down the aisle”
“Darling I would be privileged to do so”
“I love you Daddy”
“I love you too Sienna, Why don’t you and Michael come over for dinner tomorrow and we can discuss the impending wedding”
“Sounds great”
Both hung up, Sienna went back up to her and Mikey’s room where Mikey was still asleep.

Sienna jumped on the bed and pulled the doona’s off exposing Mikey in just his boxers “Wake up Sexy!” Sienna yelled
Mikey awoke startled “huh bah huh”
“What baby your blabbing”
“What are you doing?”
“Waking my HOT husband up..time to get up it’s so nice outside don’t sleep it away”
“Your full of energy”
“Well I’ve been up for a while planning our wedding” Sienna yelped as Mikey pulled her down to his level so he could smother her in kisses
“Aww Mikey..your sliming me” Sienna said laughing

After having a play fight in which Sienna lost both got up and ready for the day, Sienna had told Mikey that she had spoken to her father and made amends in which he was happy for her, she also told him that they were going to her family home for dinner so they could discuss there wedding.
“Are we gonna have a honeymoon?” Mikey asked
“hmm...that would be nice...maybe we could go to Hawaii or the Carribean...you do need sun...or Fiji or Paris...now that would be nice Paris” Sienna continued to ramble off different places until she could think of no more.

Mikey honestly didnt care where they went as long as they were together to him that’s all that mattered.