It just ain't living

Chapter 25 Would you even turn to say

The following evening Mikey drove himself and Sienna over to Phillips where they were all going to have dinner and discuss the wedding, Sienna and Mikey had decided that they wanted to have the wedding in a couple of weeks. Mikey thought it was a marvellous idea on where Sienna wanted to get married and he supported her decision, he would do it a hundred times over anywhere she wanted to get married, he truly wasnt worried.

Once at Sienna’s old house the three of them sat down to a nice roast which Phillip had prepared the whole day as he wanted it to be special for his daughter, through our dinner the wedding was discussed and Phillip said that he would be able to get the wedding booked for two weeks away as he was sure they had an opening.

Sienna was getting very excited as she knew this was truly the real wedding she had dreamed for as a child, she loved the fact that she got married in Vegas but to her this would be real her and Mikey cementing there love for one another in front of there family and loved ones.

After finishing dinner all retired in to the lounge where Phillip apologised for his behaviour to Mikey and for his mistrust that he had in him when he could see that all Mikey has ever had for his daughter was love.

Mikey was glad his father in law had finally welcomed himself into the family, Mikey had and always was a family person and he hated the fact that Sienna was fighting with her father.

After talking some more, Sienna and Mikey left still talking about the wedding
“Mikey...This is soo exciting...I’m gonna ask Jamia to be my maid of honour..I don’t really have many girlfriends and she is awesome and I know you have never met my friend Jenn well I want her to be one f my bridesmaids she is soo funny...Oh shit I need a dress..hmm I think I’ll get one tomorrow and take Jam and Jenn with me”
“That sounds good babe, I’m gonna get Gerard to be my best man but no one else coz I’ll feel bad for the other guys ya know?”
“Yeh baby”

Both continued to talk and Sienna had all these idea’s her cancer had been put to the back of her mind she wasnt interested in thinking of it..She couldn’t if anything she just wanted to concentrate on her wedding.

The following day Sienna went shopping and found the perfect wedding dress in one shop she also found beautiful dresses for Jamia and Jenn, Jenn started laughing when she saw the dress she would be wearing as she had never seen anything so formal in her life.

Through out the week emails and invites were sent out for the wedding which was now only a week away, all the guys from MCR would be there as Mikey had put it non of them had a choice.

Health wise Sienna had been ok she’d had her ups and downs but was happy to deal with that, she just prayed that she wouldn’t be sick on her wedding day that was the last thing she wanted. Sienna and Mikey had also chosen where they were going to have there honeymoon they were going to spend five days in the city of love ‘Paris’

Sienna was rapt as she had never been there before, one thing Sienna and Mikey had asked that rather then buy them wedding gifts they asked for a money donation so that it could be donated to a cancer charity.

the day had finally arrived for Sienna to put her white dress on, she would be getting ready at her family home while the Way men got ready at the Way residence.

Arriving at her family home with Donna and the girls in tow, Donna went straight to work on Sienna’s hair placing it in an up-do, the makeup was done next and made to look natural but still pinpoint Sienna’s beauty. Finally Sienna was ready to put her dress on pulling it out of it’s carry case Sienna placed it on, it was a strapless white dress encrusted with small diamonds around the bodice and came out at the waist.

The next was for something old which Donna gave it was her own wedding Vail she had used when she had married Don, next was the something blue which was Sienna’s garter it was also a treasure as Sienna’s mother had worn it when she had gotten married.

The bridesmaids dresses were just as beautiful they were long dresses lilac in colour which clung to Jenn and Jamia’s figures perfectly, Sienna was ready..ready to express her love in the house of god.

A limo pulled outside the house where Sienna’s father was waiting, as she walked out her front driveway with Donna holding the back of her dress her father smiled and kissed his daughter “You look beautiful and I am so proud of you”
“Thanks Daddy”

They made there way to the church, Sienna was getting very nervous it was the butterflies in her stomach she was ready as to her this was the real time.

Hearing the music Sienna knew it was time.