It just ain't living

Chapter 26 With the falling rain

The doors of the church opened, Sienna linked her arm in with her father, Jamia walked down the aisle to the top of the altar with Jenn closely behind her. The Music continued and now Sienna walked down the aisle with her father everyone stood and gasped as Sienna looked amazing. Mikey watched from the top and smiled as he saw Sienna walk down the aisle. Finally reaching the top Phillip spoke “She’s all yours”
MIkey shook his father in laws hand as legally Sienna and Mikey were already married this was just for family and friends.

Both recited their own vows they used in Vegas as to them it was still true to there hearts.
After reciting the vows and placing the ring’s on each of there fingers the priest spoke one more “By the power of god I now pronounce you husband and wife, Michael you may now kiss your bride”

Mikey lifted Sienna’s veiled and smiled at her, pulling her closer her kissed her passionately where the church roared with cheers.

Walking down the Aisle, neither Sienna nor Mikey could keep there eye’s off of each other, everyone had witnessed there love for one another and thought it was remarkable how two people were so in love, Walking out of the church and down the stairs everyone from inside had bolted outside and were throwing rose petals over the married couple.

Sienna stopped to hug her father and new In-laws, along with her new brother. Mikey was pulled in to a brotherly hug by his band mates who were basically his brothers as well.

Photo’s were taken outside the church of Mikey and Sienna and then of both of them with there parents along with a group shot of Sienna and the MCR boys, there were many more taken and Sienna lost count.
Finally finding there way to the limo Sienna and Mikey hopped in. “Baby this awesome” Sienna gushed
“I know...I swear seeing you walk down that aisle...you were just beautiful” Mikey replied kissing Sienna

It was only a short drive to the reception hall and when Sienna and Mikey arrived everyone had already been seated, Walking in as husband and wife, everyone clapped and cheered.
Sienna couldn’t keep the smile off of her face.

The party started straight away, the first dance for Sienna and Mikey as a married couple was to Unchained Melody by Roy Orbotson (The guy who sings pretty woman)

After that Sienna danced with her father, then Mikey’s father and the MCR boys, Sienna was having a ball enjoying the time she had left with her life.

Soon the speeches began and Gerard got up, Mikey and Sienna looked on “We are here today to celebrate the beautiful love of Mikey and Sienna. To celebrate them as a newly wed couple. Firstly, I would like to thank all of you for coming here tonight and hope you have a good time. I'd also like to thank Mikey and Sienna for giving me this honour. I remember the first time Mikey ever laid eyes on Sienna he was smitten for her then as he is now. There love from anyone’s eyes is undeniable, I wish you both all the happiness in the world, I'd like to make a toast to the bride and groom, Please raise your glasses”

With that everyone raised there glasses and toasted the married couple, Jamia now got up and raised her glass “I’d like to thank Sienna It means so much to me to be given this privilege, tonight
of being her maid of honour, I truly cherish the friendship we have, I see Sienna and Mikey together and all I can think is true love, Together they are a powerful couple always there for each other, always supporting one another, helping one another through day to day life, they are as you say ‘Soulmates’may you have all the happiness in the world”

Sienna looked over at Jamia and smile, tears were falling down her cheek from the beautiful speeches her friends had just made. This truly was the best night of Sienna’s life, she was well aware that she would never have this feeling again.

The party had started to wind down and Sienna and Mikey both decided it was time to make there exit, before doing so Sienna threw her bouquet which was caught by her friend Jenn.

Leaving the reception hall Sienna and Mikey were driven to there hotel in New York where they would spend the night before flying out to Paris for there honeymoon for a few days
“Mikey this was just perfect”
“I know babe...I wouldnt have had it any other way”
“How stupid is this...tonight my dad’s gonna know I’m no longer a virgin”
“Sienna you havent been a virgin for a while now”
“Yeh yeh I know it’s just now he’s really gonna know and he’s gonna know it was you..thats just scary”
“Baby don’t worry about it” Mikey said with a laugh
Sienna laughed as well at the stupid comments she had just made.

To Sienna her night was perfect, she had married the perfect man yet again and was surrounded by people who loved her, what got her down was that she wasnt going to be able to return that love, she would leave against her will, not ready to have her life taken away, giving up her husband who she loved more then anything in the world, never to be able to give him any offspring of his own. Sienna realised that her time was nearly up she could feel it in her bones that her time had almost expired.

She didnt want to have any regrets but she would and that would be that she would be leaving Mikey her soul mate till the end.

Sienna never made it to Paris, the morning she was meant to leave with Mikey she was rushed to hospital unable to move, in to much pain. The cancer had ravaged her body and had taken its toll, she was fighting best she could but would it be enough?

(These are the lyrics to Unchained Melody that Sienna and Mikey danced there first dance too)

Unchanined Melody
Oh, oh my love
Oh my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long and lonely time

And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine

I need your love
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

Lonely rivers flow
To the sea, to the sea
To the open arms of the sea

Lonely rivers sigh
Wait for me, wait for me
I'll be coming home
Wait for me

Oh, oh my love
Oh my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long and lonely time

And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine

I need your love
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me (it to me)
God speed your love to me
(I need your love)