It just ain't living

Chapter 5 Tell me I'm an Angel

Finally Mikey got the call he was after “Sienna...are you ok, I was worried about you?” he said finally relieved to hear her voice
“Yeh Mikey...I’m ok...did you still wanna go out for dinner...like..um a proper first date?” Sienna asked trying to get the right words out of her mouth
“yeh I would...I was worried about you?” Mikey replied
“Aww Mikey that’s so sweet but it’s all ok...I’ll pick you up in like half an hour ok?”
“Yeh alright see you soon”

Sienna hung up the phone and decided to get ready, since having her father speak to her she had ignored him, she wanted him to know that she was angry at him. Deciding what to where was a different question looking at the clothes she had she just couldn’t decide and then she saw it a denim skirt which just went above her knee and straight away she knew what top a light blue singlet with a black jacket and black sandal shoes.

Fixing up her make up and hair Sienna felt as though she was ready, still not wanting to see her father she stuck a note to his bedroom door to let him know she was going out and would be back late and then crept out the back way to where her car was.

Getting in to her car she turned the radio on where she heard MCR being played they were playing ‘Welcome to the Black Parade’ Singing along she drove to Mikey’s house in record time, getting out of the car she started to feel a little nervous, this was going to be her first proper date with Mikey and she hoped it went well.

Mikey was ready and looked out the window where he saw Sienna walking up the pathway, as he looked at her he was memorised - to him she looked so beautiful he wished he could just freeze her for a moment and just take in her beauty.

Reaching the front door Sienna rang the door bell where she was greeted by a woman her height who had bleached blonde hair and brown eyes and a sweet smile on her face.
“Hi..I’m Sienna I was just wondering if Mikey was home please” Sienna asked
“Well hello..I’m Donna Mikey’s mother, please come in”

Sienna followed Donna to the lounge where Mikey was standing wearing a pair of jeans and sneakers and a Anthrax t-shirt - seeing Sienna walk in a big smile came across his face.
“Hey Mikey” Sienna said walking over to him
“Hey” Mikey replied kissing her on the cheek where he could smell her perfume
“Well are you ready to go?”Sienna asked
“Yeh I am...Seeya later Ma...I’ll be home later...oh I think Gerard has gone over to Frank’s too” Mikey said yelling to his mother who had walked off somewhere.

Getting in to Sienna’s car, Mikey looked over at Sienna “You look very beautiful tonight Sienna”
“Thanks Mikey...You scrub up pretty good as well”Sienna said with a giggle
“So where are we off too?”
“I know of a Italian restaurant in New York it’s in Times Square called Olive Garden...Would you like to go there?”Sienna asked
“Yeh that would be cool” Mikey replied
Sienna drove the 25 minute drive and in that time Sienna and Mikey were able to talk, Mikey wanted to know as much about Sienna as possible and she told all she could do.
Parking opposite the restaurant, Mikey got out of the car as did Sienna and before they crossed the road he placed his hand in Sienna’s, looking towards him she smiled.

Getting a table they were seated in the corner where they had privacy “So...um...What’s next for you and the band?” Sienna asked
“Well we are gonna do a tour soon but at the moment we are just trying to get our music out there again, Do you think it was fate we met again?” Mikey replied
“hmm...I wouldn’t say fate but it was definitely nice...coz now I’m here with you and getting to know you...and I feel so comfortable with you...not nervous of anything”
“Me either...so do you like your job at reprise?”
“Yeh I do it was on my to do list so I was real excited when I got the job”
“What is a to do list?” Mikey asked
“um..it might sound stupid...but um when I had cancer I wrote a to do list so that if I survived everything I had written on it I was going to try and do it”
“Cool...have you done much off it?”
“Um..not really just beat cancer...and now get my job...but I have the rest of my life to try and get through it”

Both decided to order dinner and once finished decided to take a walk around Times Square, Sienna was having one of the best nights of her life and didnt want it to end, she didnt have the courage to ask Mikey if he wanted to come to church tomorrow and she wasnt sure if she was going to go she was still very angry with her father and wanted him to feel bad as what he was doing to her wasnt right.

Mikey was the same he knew he wanted to continue to see Sienna and was hoping she felt the same way and thought how do I ask her to be my girlfriend or don’t I?
Walking back to the car Sienna got in and started the engine once in she asked “What do you want to do now?”
“Um...What do you want to do?”
“We could watch a movie...I would say my house but my father is against me bringing guys over and at the moment I’m still angry with him”
“You can come back to my house, my ma wont care”Mikey replied

Sienna drove to Mikey’s house where the both got out of the car and held hands, once getting to the front door Mikey stopped and looked at Sienna “What Mikey” she said giggling
“Shh...”he whispered

Embracing her in his arms he pulled her body closer to his where he could feel her body against his and started to softly kiss her, to Sienna it felt like magic she had never felt this type of passion and wanted more of it, kissing more passionately Mikey could feel that he was going to fall for her hard, he had met some one that wanted to be with him and he didnt want to loose that but at the same time thought what will happen when I tell her about my past will she still want to be in my life?, he decided to put it to the back of his head and enjoy this very moment.

Pulling her lips from Mikey, Sienna looked into his eyes where she spoke “I really like you Mikey...I’ve never felt this way before”
Mikey couldn’t believe what he was hearing “ I really like you to Sienna, the person you are and what I know so far...I just want more...your intoxicating” Mikey said being honest
Sienna started to blush at Mikey’s comments not because she thought they were stupid she was blushing cause she thought it was real sweet.

Finally getting inside both snuck in to Mikey’s room so as not to wake anyone where they started to talk again, Mikey slowly started to open up about his break down when writing the album and explained to Sienna that he had been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, Sienna listened to what Mikey had to say and made no judgement...she was honoured that he wanted to open to her “Basically it was like I was on an emotional roller coaster. One day my mood would be low and I felt sad. Then it’s like your mood gets really high and you feel great. But then the sadness comes back..But I’m a lot better...I still get worried and stressed but I’ve learnt how to control it”
“Mikey I don’t know what to say...I’m happy that you can talk to me about this and I’m glad that your ok now” Sienna said with a smile.

After talking some more both decided to watch a movie where they curled up on Mikey’s bed together
“Did you wanna stay here tonight?” Mikey asked
“Yeh if that’s ok” Sienna whispered sleepily

Before long Sienna had fallen asleep, while Mikey watched her before his eyes started to become heavy and he fell asleep as well