It just ain't living

Chapter 6 Think Happy Thoughts

Mikey and Sienna had now been dating just over a couple of weeks and were enjoying every moment they had together, Sienna had started to talk to her father but had not attended church since they had there discussion, he had not bought up Mikey though he now knew what he looked like as he had seem him pick Sienna up one afternoon.

Sienna was enjoying her job at Reprise Records and got rave reviews over her interview with My Chemical Romance, she had not told anyone that she was seeing Mikey as she wanted to keep that part of her life private she had also made a couple of friends Adelaide and Preston, both worked with her on the website.

She had agreed to go out with Adelaide and her boyfriend but she still hadn’t asked Mikey as she knew there relationship was still fresh and she wasnt sure if he would want to be hanging out with other people yet but she decided to text him and see how he felt about it

hey, goin out wit a grl from work and her boyf, wanna make it a double?? Mwah xxxx

A few moments later her sidekick vibrated

sounds good...whr we goin? xxx

Sienna responded straight away

club in NY, Dat ok...

yeh...wanna meet?

Sienna decided she couldn’t be bothered texting anymore she had gotten her answer, he did want to be seen with her so she decided to call him
“Hey I gotta come to Belle first I’ll need to get changed and then we can catch a cab or something back to the city”
“Sounds good babe, I’ll see you later then...I gotta go we have more interviews”
Sienna couldn’t believe what she had heard babe!! hmm...he must really like me she thought as her mind started to wonder.

Going back to see Adelaide she told her she would definitely come and that she was bringing her boyfriend as well, Sienna couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of her mouth she had just acknowledged Mikey as her boyfriend, though thinking about it she like the sound of it

After finishing work Sienna boarded her train where she placed her ipod earphones in her ears and started to listen to the music, she had recently uploaded the new MCR album and was content listening to there music. Blocking everything out she started to think of Mikey... there was one thing she hadn’t told him yet and that was that she was a virgin, she knew she should have been upfront but the topic had never come up in conversation and she had always put that to the back of her mind, it wasnt either that she was waiting for marriage she was just waiting for the perfect person, to share that experience with someone she loved.

But she knew if they continued to date each other that one day it would come up and she didnt want to tell him then, so she decided that once she saw him tonight she would tell him, so then there would be no secrets between them.

Arriving in Belleville, Sienna walked to her house where she saw that her father was home as his car was parked besides her’s in the driveway, walking in the house her father spoke “Sienna is that you?”
“Yeh Daddy it’s me” Sienna replied

Still not really wanting to speak to him she bolted up stairs to her room where she locked the door, looking around her room she had no idea what to wear, rummaging through her clothes she decided on a simple white dress that went just below her knees with a red necklace and shoes with a simple small black cardigan. Putting her hair up she put on dark eyeshadow with a light lip gloss, after finally being ready she went down stairs where she saw her father sitting in the lounge reading the local paper.

“I’m going out...I don’t think I’ll be home tonight...so I’ll maybe see you Sunday” she said as she walked off
Her father got up from where he was “Sienna please wait”
“What daddy...I have to go”Sienna replied
“We cant keep going on like this...me and you not talking, I miss my daughter and you haven’t been to church, what has happened to you?” Phillip asked
“Nothing Daddy I’m still me...I really have to go...I’ll see you later ok” Sienna said as she walked out the door

She knew she should have stayed there but deep down she was hurting her father had hurt her feelings and she just wasnt capable of forgiving him yet.
Driving over to Mikey’s she knocked on the front door where it was answered by Frank who looked her up and down “Someone looks hot tonight so where are we going?”
“Frankie I don’t know where your going...but Mikey and I are going to the Cheeta Club in the city”
“Can I come” he asked with puppy dog eyes “Going out sounds fun, Gee ya wanna come” Frank said looking directly at Gerard

Sienna didnt know what to say so looked over at Mikey for help “Um Frank it’s kind of like a double date” Mikey replied
“That’s ok...we can make it a triple, I’ll take Gee as mine” he said laughing
“Yeh going out sounds good”Gerard said
“Oh...um I guess I can text Adelaide I’m sure she wont mind” Sienna said shyly

Texting Adelaide Sienna asked if she could bring a couple more people in which Adelaide replied that it was fine as she was bringing a couple of friends too

“It’s fine” Sienna replied
mikey walked over to Sienna and whispered in her ear “Are you sure you don’t mind?”
She whispered back “Yeh it’s fine...the more the merrier”
“By the way have I told you how gorgeous you look right now?”
“No..but I’m sure your gonna” Sienna replied
“Well you do... you look absolutely amazing”
Sienna kissed Mikey on the lips

“Oh get a room” Frank yelled laughing
Sienna looked at him and rolled her eyes but still laughed

It was decided that Gerard would drive as he wouldn’t be drinking which everyone thought was a great idea so then they could all go when they wanted.

Getting in to Sienna’s car, Sienna sat in the backseat with Mikey while Gerard drove, to her it was different as she was so used to being the driver but decided to enjoy the moment while it lasted, holding Mikey’s hand the whole way there and just constantly looking at each other both were just enamoured with one another.

Finally getting to the club, Sienna saw Adelaide and waved for her friend to come over, When Adelaide walked over she was shocked to see what she saw
“Hey” Sienna said giving her friend a quick hug “This is my boyfriend Mikey, his brother Gerard and this Frank"
“Wow...um this is my boyfriend Mark and our friends Chester and Lucy” everyone greeted each other and stood in line.
“Sienna why didnt you tell me you were dating one of the My Chem boys, they are like the most fucking awesome band ever..and your friends with the rest That’s just wicked”
“Sorry”Sienna said meekly “it’s new for both of us”
“That’s awesome” Adelaide replied

Getting into the club, the group walked upstairs and had decided hopefully they would be able to get VIP which they were able to as they were recognised almost instantly, sitting down on the comfy seat’s Sienna got up to fo to the bar where Adelaide followed
“I swear Sienna this is gonna be a fucking awesome night”
“Yeh I hope so”
“I still cant get over the fact your dating Mikey Way”
“It is pretty cool” Sienna said agreeing

Ordering there drinks the girls walked back and noticed that Frank and Gerard had gone on to the VIP dance floor, while Mikey waited for Sienna who had gotten them both a drink, Sitting down beside him, Mikey pulled Sienna in closer so there bodies were touching, a couple of hours had passed and Sienna decided she wanted to go and have a dance, Mikey followed her where once hitting the dance floor she made sure that there bodies grinded with each other.

Sienna knew the alcohol had now taken effect she wasnt a big drinker but the few that she had, had taken there effect on her and given her more confidence which she liked, grabbing Mikey by the waist she pulled him in closer where they kissed passionately.

Pulling apart Sienna gazed in to Mikey’s eyes and smiled, they continued to dance for a short while longer till they were interrupted by Frank who wanted his turn with Sienna, dancing with Frank Sienna couldn’t help but laugh Frank was doing weird robotic dance moves that were bound to have her in hysterics of laughter.

But luckily she was saved by Adelaide who also wanted to dance with her, as the girls touched each other’s bodies while they danced, both new they were turning there respective partners on.

After sometime Gerard decided he wanted to go, Sienna agreed her feet were saw and all she wanted to do was sleep, so everyone said there goodbyes as Sienna snuggle in to Mikey, with Gerard and Frank they walked back to the car and drove back to Belleville, Sienna had passed out in the car from exhaustion so when getting to the Way residence, Mikey didnt want to wake her so carried her in his arms where he placed her on his bed under the blankets and cuddled into her where he fell asleep as well.