I Won't See You Tonight

Just stick with the plan.

As soon as we got to Matt's house (as Jimmy had told me it was) and into the garage, I went straight over to Val.

"Hey!" She greeted me with a warm smile. "Are you exited to hear the guys play?"

I simply nodded, with a weak smile.

"Hun, are you okay?" She asked quietly, looking around.

I shrugged, "I will be."

"Do you want to talk?"

"I-I don't know.." I looked around the room. Everybody was here except Zacky.

"Now would be the best time I guess." I said before filling her in on everything that I seen, felt, and that had happened with Zacky.

"Would he really go back to Gena?" I asked Val. My tears began to erupt once more as the guys began to start.

Zacky was still MIA.

"Em.." Val crooned as she wiped away my tears and pulled me into a hug.

"The boy is stupid, but I don't think he would be that dumb. Maybe he was just confused." She stated. I simply let out my tears and nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck.

It wasn't just about Zacky anymore. Everything was getting to me.

Finding my stepfather, losing my brother, having to be so grown up when I was still so young. Just everything.

The next thing I new a door opened.

"Sorry guys." I heard his voice.

"Shit.." I heard Val mumble, and I felt myself being jerked from the coach and pulled up the stairs.

I tried keeping up with Val, but she was in a total rush. We reached a room, I assumed it was Matt's.

I starting crying even more.

"You are so sweet... you got me out of there and away from him.." I attempted to praise her.

"Em..." Val gave me an odd look.

"And now I'm scaring you away. Great."

"No, hun. You're strange, that's for sure. But I like strange." She said, causing me to smile. My tears had stopped, and I was coming back to my senses.

"Was she with him? Did he bring her here?" I asked in a low voice. I hadn't gotten a chance to see him, much less see if he brought her.

"No. But he did look a little worried when he seen you. And kind of hurt.."

"That's good, right?"

"Yes! That means he really does have feelings for you. Now all we have to do is figure out why he was kissing Gena..." I guess Val was officially on Team Emelyne.

"I just don't see any good reason for him to be kissing her if he says he has feelings for me."

"I don't know. I don't get it either. Maybe he was confused. Maybe he was testing out his feelings, making sure he didn't have any remaining feelings for Gena....Or maybe she kissed him! What if we have this all wrong and she was just trying to get him back?!"

"I like that idea and all... but how likely is it? I mean if it were true, he did seem to be kissing her back. So maybe I don't even stand a chance anymore. I mean if he has his first love back..." I shook my head. I had no hope.

We ended up talking away all of practice in Matt's room. Jimmy came up to get me when they had finished.

"You okay, Emma?" He asked as he leaned on the door frame.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm sorry I missed you guys play."

"There's always next practice." he shrugged. "If it's any consolation, Zack looked like total crap tonight. Played like it too. He's really upset."

I wasn't too sure what to think about this.

Yeah, I was happy that he was feeling at least somewhat of what I felt. But at the same time, it hurt me to know he was hurting.

"Anyway, I'm ready whenever you are." He said as he stalked away back towards the basement.

"What am I going to do, Val?"

"Just stick with the plan." She said with a comforting smile. I gave her a nod and headed back to the garage to find Jimmy and get the hell out of there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short, and just a filler. And I'm sorry it took so long to get out!

With that said, I need a favor. I have a storyline written out already for a new story. I aready have a band and a member of that band to star in the series, but I want to know all of your opinions. What band (and member) should my next series be about?

Leave me love.
<3Megs.