When You Shoot It's So Damn Risky

So What Kind of Drunk is She?!

The guys showed up at 6 instead of 6:30 but I figured that would happen anyways so I was prepared. George ran to me right when he got in.
"Katie I'm sorry they're here so early I tried to hold em back and distract them, but you know how they are." I laughed.

"George its okay, I figured that would happen anyways. " He took a deep breath and seemed a little relieved. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug."Thank you." He said and I chuckled a little.

"Why are you so worried anyways?" He shrugged.

"I dunno."

"Fine dont tell me."

"I wont." He said smirking. I pushed him and walked into the living room where the guys were drinking.

"So, I told Amy and Emily that you guys were in Hollywood Undead. Emily, screamed, and guess who she loves..." They all stared at me."Charlie mother fucking Scene."

'Of course she does." He said laughing a little.

"Be nice, shes beautifulll and you will wanna tap that ass." He laughed.

"I wanna tap most chick's asses."

"You better not wanna tap mine." I said pretending to glare at him.

"Well I dont anymore, you scared the horny out of me." I laughed and heard a knock at the door.

"IS THAT THEM?!" Matt shouted.

"MATT! Shut up! They wont want you!" I shouted walking to the door and he frowned. I opened the door and Emily shoved past me to the living room.

"HI EMILY." I shouted and Amy laughed.

"She's been freaking out since you told her. " I laughed.

"Well, lets just see how the night goes." She nodded and we walked into the living room. I sat on the couch next to George and Amy sat in the middle of Aron and Jorel looking from one to the other making me laugh.

"KAtie you were right!" Jordon said staring at Emily, making me laugh.

"Lets get us some drinks!" I said realizing only Dillon had a beer. I walked to the kitchen and noticed my fridge had been stocked with beer and there was some harder shit in the freezer. I grabbed everyone a beer and ended up walking into George when I turned around.

"Ahh sorry!" I shouted.

"Noo, I'm sorry, I just figured you'd need help cus thats a lot of cans." I smiled.

"Thanks." He smiled and took a majority of what I was holding and we passed everything out. After a few hours we'd all done 6 shots and had at least two beers, Emily was reeally drunk and I smirked at Amy.

"This will be interesting." She said laughing and I nodded.

"What kind of drunk is she?!" Jorel asked and I laughed.

"Horny." Amy said and the guys all laughed. I watched Emily chug a beer then stand up and walk towards Jordon.

"Hey sexy." She said

"Hey baby." He said grabbing her waist.

"Katie has a guest room." Emily said grabbing his hands and pulling him up. He seemed shocked like he didnt know what to do, everyone was laughing but they didnt seem to notice.

"You and me?" He asked.

"...Obviously..."

"Well you dont have to be rude."

"Oh shut up and fuck me." She said and he scooped her up and ran carrying her bridal style to my guest room, making eveyrone laugh.

"Well Katie, I guess you were right." George said and I nodded.

"Well Emily is a female Charlie scene." (I quoted Amy for that) the guys laughed.

"I guess you werent joking. But you said Amy was a funny drunk."

"She usually is, but shes trying to decide who she'd rather do right now." I said pointing to Aron and Jorel. Aron blushed a little.

"AWW! AMY YOU HAVE TO PICK HIM HE JUST BLUSHED!" I said pointing.

"You asshole, I was gunna pick himmm! Now I cant flirt with himmm and then spring random make out moments on him!" She said pouting. He tapped her on the shoulder.

"I'd be okay with it if you still did that." He said and he stared at him for a long time. "What?" She just stared. without blinking, I could see him get uncomfortable and I just laughed.

"RANDOM MAKE OUT MOMENT!" She shouted pouncing on him. He was shocked at first but then I saw him shrug and accept it.

"Your friends are strange." George said. and I laughed nodding.

"I know, but thats why I love them."

"Thats how I feel about these bastards." He said pointing to the guys and I smiled. We stood in silence then I turned to him.

"So you're pretty drunk right?" I asked and he nodded looking confused.

"Well I was thinking you probley shouldnt drive home.."

"Are you asking me to spend the night?"

"Yeah. But this time you dont have to sleep on the couch." I said smling.

"That sounds like an amazing idea."

"Good. I mean its only 12, so you can change your mind if you want."

"Hmm I dont think I will." I smiled and went to get us all some more drinks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmmm more tomorrow :]