These Lives Of Ours.

I have a plan

Two weeks later. My birthday’s tomorrow and Panic! album is out today. (Ryan texted me. It sucks that I’m missing the party, and that he’s going to miss my b-day.) School’s almost starting and Andie is going crazy. Like me, she doesn’t want to have to meet new people. We both want our old life and out old friends back. Not to mention, like me as well, she has a boyfriend she misses. A LOT!

“What is he finds someone else?” Andie was pacing my room ranting and raving about how Jon (yes she’s dating Jon O.o) was going to cheat on her or dump her or something crazy since they don’t live in the same town anymore.

“Andie. He’s not gonna find someone else.” “But what if he does!” “But what is he doesn’t.” She scowled at me and flopped down in one of the chairs. “Fine. What about Ryan.” “What about him?” “Well…aren’t you worried he’ll find someone else?” I glared at her and then at the carpet. I hadn’t thought about that. Ryan had always seemed so…awesome. I didn’t think he’d ever do that to me. “Of course not. He loves me.”

----------------------

“SURPRISE!” Spencer, Jon, Brendon and I jumped back as we were ambushed by almost everyone who worked at Fuled By Ramen records. Pete had brought us here for a small get together in celebration, not the huge party that was going on. I didn’t think our albums release was THAT big of a deal to anyone else.

“Uhm…hi?” I asked shyly, looking around at all the staff and bands standing before us. On the wall was a big blown up picture of the album, and there was a real copy sitting on the table. Booklet and all. It was actually pretty amazing thinking that all this was happening. There was only one thing that would make it perfect…

“Congrats to you guys. It’s a great album. Good luck with it.” I stared at everyone surrounding us. It was just too surreal. “So…are we gonna party?” Someone asked from the back. Whoever it was got a chorus of “Yeah’s” and soon the music was pumping.

“Hey Ryan. Congratulations.” Pete walked over and I just nodded in response. The party was awesome, having my friends here was amazing, and putting out a record was mind blowing, but I was scared. I knew this meant we’d be doing a tour soon. That was NOT something I was ready for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Ryan.” Brendon poked his head into my room. The party was long over and I was sitting in my room, debating on whether or not to call Chip. I wanted to be here tomorrow more then anything in the world. It hurt.

“Hey Brendon, come on in.” He walked in and Pete followed. They both sat down and I stared at them, rather confused. “Yes?” “Well…I know you miss Chip and I know Chip misses you and I think I’ve found a solution to it all.” I stared at Pete. Was he serious? “Really? Spill man!” I sat up and almost started jumping up and down with excitement. “Well Chip’s parents called me so I’ve talked it over with them and…well…we have a plan.” I sat and listened to Pete, getting more and more excited by the minute. This was great. It was going to be great.