P.S. I Love You

Shower

“Jon, have you seen my keys?” I asked as I walked in the living room.

“Nope” he says.

“Lovely” I say

“What's wrong? He asked as I sat next to him.

“A lot” I say

“Like?” he asked.

“Work, sleep depervation, lack of a good sex life because I'm so busy with everything else” I say. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I smiled as I cuddled into him.

“That was the best I've probably had in 3 months” he panted.

“I know. I'm sorry that life is so...” I trailed off.

“Bitchy?” he asked.

“Yeah.” I say.

“Spencer...” he said after a few moments of silence.

“Yeah?” I ask

“I love you.” he said

“I love you too....and I'm late for work. Bden is gonna b-” I was cut off by my phone ringing.

“Hey, Brendon is taking the day off.” Ryan said before hanging up. I closed my phone and laughed.

“More us time” Jon says before pulling me closer. I smiled. I woke up the next morning feeling really sore but happy. Jon was drooling a bit and mumbling in his sleep.

“Don't leave” he muttered. I frowned.

“No one is going anywhere” I cooed softly into his ear.

“Spencer...no” he muttered again.

“Jon, I love you. I'm here. I'm never going to go anywhere” I say. He still had a troubled look on his face. I kissed him softly and he woke up. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and started to cry as he kissed me back. After we broke for air I was confused.

“Jon, baby. What's wrong?” I asked.

“I had this dream where you and Ryan hooked up. You told me you hated me and that you'd never wanted to see me anymore. Then you told me to fuck off because I started crying before you ran off to go fuck Ryan.” he said in between sobs.

“Don't make me gag. Ryan is just my best friend. You are my lover, my best friend, my everything. You're the one I want to grow old with Jon. No body else can replace you. You're cute and funny. Your laugh is amazing, I love your eyes, you're adorable when you're sleeping, and you're great to cuddle with. You're everything I've ever wanted and I'm not going to let you go. I'm not going anywhere ever. You're stuck with me until death do us part, even though it is illegal.” I say.

He smiled and kissed me softly again before getting out of bed. I whimpered.

“Jon” I whined.

“What?” he whined back.

“You kiss me and then you leave me to be cold.” I say

“I'm sorry?” he said as more of a question.

“Fuck you” I say before getting out of bed and heading into the bathroom. I started the shower before looking for a pair of clean boxers.

“That's your job, Spencer” he said before looking for a clean pair of boxers himself.

“What do you think you're doing?” I ask

“Taking a shower. You?” he said

“The same thing” I say.

“Well, you can shower with me or you can wait until I'm done” he said

“Or you can wait until I'm done” I say

“Or you can shower with me” he said

“Or I can shower without you and go before you and you can go after me” I say

“Or you can shower with me” he said. I sighed.

“Fine...” I mutter.

“You're acting as if I'm making you love me” he said

“But you already know that I love you and that you don't have to make me so don't even say that again” I say before walking into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and realized that I looked serious which was good because I was being serious. He wrapped his arms around me from behind.

“I'm sorry...I didn't mean to upset you. I know that you love me.” he said.

“I'm sorry for getting so serious about it...” I say

“Don't worry about it” he said.

“You understand?” I ask. He nods before getting into the shower. I shut the bathroom door and followed him. After our shower we cuddled and watched a few movies before going for a walk. When we got back he seemed a bit distant. It kind of worried me. He sat me down on the bed and left the room. I laughed a little when I heard him cuss. He came back in the room a few moments later except both of his hands were behind his back.

What was he planing and why?
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dun, cliff. You probably think it's a ring, don't you? Well, it's not. Thanks for reading.