Status: Working on new chapters and other fun updates!

We're Like a Puzzle. We Just Fit.

Someday I'm Gonna Be Famous.

As soon as we got up to our hotel room, I pulled my phone out and turned it back on, “8 New Text Msg,” the screen said, I exited out of the screen, “5 Missed Calls,” the next screen read. Jesus, it hadn’t even been a day, and they were missing me. I opened the texts first; the first five were all from my siblings, asking me if we had landed yet, and to call when we got here. The next one was from my best friend Allyson, “hey girl, you see any cuties yet? Tell me all about sunny Cali!” Allyson always knew how to make me smile, that’s why we’ve been best friends forever. “Haven’t seen any cuties YET, I’m in my hotel room now, it is sooo nice! Cali is, as you would expect, sunny and hot! How is everything back home?” I pressed send, I was already missing them. I read the next two messages, the first was from my ex-boyfriend, Gradin, asking a dumb question, and the next from Audrey, another friend, “How’s Cali so far? We miss you!” short and to the point, typical Audrey. “Cali is okay so far, I’ve only been here for two hours, and I miss you guys too,” I paused for a second to think, “and tell Gradin that I’m not wasting my time sending texts to him, he’s a jerk.” I checked my missed calls, which were from my dad and older siblings, I closed my phone, mom can handle the calls.
I dug around in my bag, and changed into the comfy clothes I found, I felt like exploring the hotel. Of course, there was probably a book or something that told everything the hotel had to offer, but I was bored and needed to walk. I knocked on the door of the bathroom, in which my mother was taking a shower.
“Yes?”
“I’m gonna go look around at the pool and stuff, okay mom?”
“Okay Gracie just be careful”
“Okay”
I grabbed my phone and the key to our room and headed out the door. I walked down the hall and into the elevator; we had come up here in. I looked around the elevator as I descended to the main floor alone, I hated elevators, and I had no idea why though. I quickly exited as the doors opened. The first thing I saw was vending machine. YES. I hadn’t eaten since breakfast at five in the morning, and when I asked my mother had told me to wait until supper. I dug around in my pockets, I had to have some change in there, I always forgot to take the money out of my pants pockets, so I was never short on change, but all I could find was a dollar fifty, which back home would have been fine, but here I needed another dollar. Just as I was about to go back up to my room and get another dollar I heard someone behind me laughing. I turned around. OH MY GOD. Taylor Lautner was standing in front of me.
“Do you need some help?”
“No that’s okay, you see where I’m from pop is only a dollar fifty and here it’s a dollar higher and I always leave money in my pockets and I just don’t have enough but I’ll go back to my room and get dollar, you don’t need to give me your money,” I rambled embarrassed, “You’re Taylor Lautner aren’t you?”
He smiled, obviously trying not to laugh, “Yeah I am and it’s alright,” he held out a dollar, “so what’s your name?
I shook my head, “No really, you don’t need to do that, I can go get a dollar, or just do without, and my name is Grace Parson.”
“Really, this isn’t worth arguing about, please just take the dollar, it’s no big deal,” he handed me the dollar, “your name sounds familiar, are you related to a Lucille Parson? I’m working with her on a movie in the next couple months.”
I pulled my coke out of the machine and smiled, “That’s because I am Lucille Parson, but I usually go by Grace or Gracie though.”
“So Grace is like your middle name or what?”
“One of them yeah.”
“One?”
“My full name is Lucille Grace Lynn Parson,” I stated as we headed down the hallway toward the pool.
“So you’re playing the part of Remy?”
“Yeah I guess so.”
“So, this is your first movie ever?”
“Yeah.”
“Wow, and you’re the leading lady, so are you scared?”
“Yeah,” I answered as I took of my sandals and slid my feet into the cool water, “Scared, anxious, excited, and a few other things.”
“You don’t have anything to worry about, I got your back,” he said and smiled at me.
“Thanks,” I smiled back.
“So where are you from?”
“North Dakota”
“I bet it’s quite a bit different from California.”
“Yeah, you know it is different, I mean, back home we have seasons, here not so much,” I paused, “but right now the only difference is that its about ten to twenty degrees warmer, and dryer here.”
He laughed, “Yeah I guess that’s one of the things I miss from Michigan, the seasons.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter =] hope it's not dissapointing. Just incase you're a little slow like me (that is hoping that there actually are people that are slow like me) the link is for the outfit on polyvore.com =]. OH. I have some links! http://twitter.com/werewolf_girl My Twitter follow me! I have another one but no time to post! sorry!