Soundtrack of My Summer

Chapter Two - We were both young.

I am on my own but it's nice to see you came alone and this might sound wrong but I can only tell you through a song and I will take my time 'cause it's the only thing that's on my side and this can't be real - The Maine

"You know" Jasey breathed out as the music stopped and everyone was quiet "All my relationships weren't always bad" She laughed and shoock her head, sitting down at the stool that her mom brought up to the center of the stage "There was actually one guy that I thought I was gonna spend my whole life with" The crowd stayed silent never hearing about this before "He may or may not be standing in the crowd, but he know's who he is" Curiously took over everyone as they looked around, hoping he was there.

He was there, Alexander Gaskarth was just six rows away from her. His best friend Jack Barakat nudged him and smiled Alex couldn't believe Jack basicly dragged him to this, but now knew why. Kara, one of their best friends squealed as she looked at her best friend on stage, this is what Kara has been waiting for.

"It was like God brought us together" Everyone's attention turned back to the singer as she started with her story "And it all was in this town. He moved here from Englad when he was seven he moved next door to me I was only five at the time maybe and it all started with him stealing my bucket of sand" She laughed, Alex smiled at that memory "And it went on from there we were inseperable that it was quite ridiculous"

She looke at the side of the stage where her mom stood and a women she hasn't seen in a long time, but remembered instantly "Our moms would always gushed about us and our dads teased it was quite funny hearing two grown man on the verge of crying when they think we will get married " The crowd laughed "That's where I got my inspiration for my song Mary's Song. I wrote it when I was very young and the only person that told me this was it was him and now I want to dedicate this song to him and that I really miss him" Jasey gave a quite thank you to the tech guy when he gave the acoustic guitar to her. Her fingers gracefully moved through the guitar as she began the song.

She said I was seven and you were nine I looked at you like the stars that shine in the sky the pretty lights and our daddies used to joke about the two of us growing up and falling in love and our momma smiled and rolled their eyes and said oh my,my,my . . .

Alex watched Jasey's every move as her fingers played across the strings of the guitar and her eyes closed knowing Jasey was getting into the song. Jasey was right she was young when she showed Alex the song, at the time she was sixteen and he was eighteen.

take me back to the house in the backyard trees you said you would beat me up you were bigger than me you never did you never did take me back when our world was one block wide I dared you to kiss me and ran away when you tried just two kids you and I oh my my my my

Alex chuckled at that memory, that was both of their first kiss' and they wouldn't have it any other way. The two mother's smiled as they saw her sing; this was always her dream and they backed her up no matter what.

"I wished Alex was here to see it" Elizebeth said as she watched her daughter finally talking about that boy.

"Oh he is" Emily smiled at Elizebeth's shocked face "He's six row away you still could see him though he's still wearing that grey knitted hat you made for him" Elizebeth smiled as she leaned foward looking at the crowd and Alex was right there her was. Jasey looked at her mother and saw she was looking at something, curiousty took over her as she looked towards what her mom was looking. She almost lost her spot in the guitar as she saw that familiar knitted gray hat. Alex was shocked as he saw her blue eyes looking at him noticing she almost played the wrong chord, he chuckled lightly.

well, I was sixteen when suddenly I wasn't that little girl you used to see but your eyes still shines like pretty lights and our daddies used to joke about us growing up and falling in love and our mamma smiled and rolled their eyes and said oh my my my

Jasey's eyes didn't leave Alex's brown ones, it has been awhile since they looked into eachother eyes and when they do it's as if no one was in the room only the both of them.

take me back to the creek that's reaching dark two a.m. riding your truck yet all I need is here next to me take me back to the time we had our very first fight slamming our doors instead of kissinf goodnight you stayed outside 'til the morning light oh my my my my

This is where reality hit fantasy that was what Jasey had told Alex when that line was over when she first showed him the song. "This is what I'm hoping for us" She said as she began Alex would never forget what she said.

a few years ago when comin' around we were sitting at our favorite spot in town then you looked at me got down on one knee take me back to the time when we walked down the isle our whole town came and our mommas cried you said 'I do' and I did too

take me home when we met so many years before where we rock our babies on the very front porch after all this time you and I when I'll be 87 you'll be 89 I'll still look at you like the stars that shine in the sky oh my my my . . .


Alex was not gonna let all the promises he made for her face, no he was gonna keep it and maybe one day he will make that promise come true. The once quiet arena was now fulled with claps, as some had tears in their eyes just like the blue eyed singer who just song it.

"You guys were wonderful have a good night" She said and got off the stage where she ran towards her mom letting everything out. Her mom instantly wrapped her arms around her daughter and looked at Emily. She smiled and rubbed Jasey's back at they tried soothing her.

"You wanna leave honey?" Her mom asked her and she nodded instantly, letting go of her mom and giving everyone a quick thanks as she passed them going to her dressing room. The two frowned as they watched her figure go by.

"When will you guys leave?" Emily asked as they began following the blond.

"Well we have show in 2 shows Townson and then 3 more in Baltimore, but Jase has a lot of intervies to do here so probably a week" The both smiled.

"Is it enough?" Emily asked and the two women stopped at their tracks, the smile never leaving their faces.

"It's depends on how both of them are willing to do this" Elizebeth said and Emily nodded her head. The both hugged eachother as both went to their seperate ways hopeing their children will repatch their friendship and maybe rekindle their love.
♠ ♠ ♠
like I said most of Taylor Swift's song is what she'll be singing (:
please please comment & rate

-xoxoCammie