Just To Get Back In Your Arms

Morning Sex

I walked down the hall careful not to spill the coffee. As I got to my door I set the coffees down on the floor and opened the door. Holding it with my foot, I bent down to grab the drinks. It was still quiet in the room. I walked into the bedroom and set the drinks on the table next to the bed.

Lacey was sound asleep, still curled into a little ball under the covers. Smiling at her, I crawled into bed under the covers with her. I cuddled up to her. She started to stir and stretch.

"Frank?" she mumbled as she rolled over to face me.

"Good morning beautiful." I leaned down to kiss her soft lips.

Smiling back at me, she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Hey, why are you dressed?"

"Oh sorry, I had to get dressed to go get coffee. We didn't have any in our room, someone took ours." I said making small cirlces on her back.

"Gerard!" she giggled into my chest.

"Ha, yeah. Of course."

"Oh my God, Gerard was in our room," Lacey said sitting up, "did he see us naked?"

"No, he was just in the kitchen, why would he come back to our room? Plus, we were under the covers."

"Oh, right..." she trailed off.

Laughing at her paranoia, I turned to grab a coffee.

"Here, drink it while it's still hot."

Lacey took the coffee and started sipping it slowly.

"So..today we have a photoshoot once we get to Florida. You can go with us or hang out in the bus until we are done. It's up to you."

"I would love to come, if that's okay."

"Of course." I kissed her and then drank some of my coffee.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Lacey turned to me, "You get the door, I will get dressed."

"Okay." annoyed that someone interrupted us. I wanted to fool around with Lacey some more.

I got up and opened the door. It was Bob.

"Hey, I need sugar, you got any left?"

"Dammit Bob, you bothered me for sugar?" letting out a sigh of frustration.

"Geez, sorry. Blame Gee, it's his fault I am here!" Bob quickly ran into the kitchen grabbing the rest of the sugar packets. "Thanks!"

And with that, he was gone.

"Who was at the door baby?" Lacey asked coming up behind me and wrapping her arms around me.

"Bob, he needed sugar."

"Oh ok."

I turned around and grabbed her chin, pulling it up to mine. We kissed softly and slowly. I started kissing down her neck and to her shoulders. Lacey moaned a little. That started to turn me on again.

I put my hands under her shirt and felt her stomach and up to her breasts. She had her hands on my waist and slowly brought them down to my crotch. Rubbing it up and down.

"You better watch yourself, or you might be in trouble." I said smiling at her.

"Really? Well, then, I have been a bad girl sir." Lacey said in a sexy voice as she pulled her shirt off.

I walked over the the kitchen island counter and flung everything off with my arm in one swoop. Grabbing Lacey and throwing her onto the counter, I jumped on top and had my way with her.