We'll Laugh As We Die

Strange

The doctor said I was okay. I did fall and split my head open, but nothing to worry about. There were no stitches needed.

"I swear this girl was in my bathroom." I explained to the guys.

"Ahhh, maybe she is a ghost!" Bob laughed and mocked me.

"Shut up!" I said with a grin on my face as I threw a pillow at Bob.

"Seriously, I saw her in the mirror and when I turned around, she was not there. I am Not going crazy."

" I believe you man. Maybe you were thinking of someone, and she just seemed real." Gerard said sitting down next to me.
He leaned back on the couch putting his head back on the pillow.

"No she was there, I felt her staring intensely at me. I swear." I could tell the guys didn't really believe me so I let it go.

I got up and opened the fridge. Nothing to eat as usual..although I have no idea what I am really looking for. Slamming the fridge, I walked out of the bus to go have a smoke. It was cold outside. The wind blew a little. I stood in the dusk and lit up my cigarette.

As I stood there looking around, I thought about the other night. I have never had an experience like that. Just then a girl walked around the corner. She had on jeans and a white tank top with little hearts on it. Black hair that was long and straight. She was so mesmorizing. I couldn't look away as she slowly approached me.

"Hi." she said sweetly as she came closer.

My heart started to beat faster. I reconized this girl. She is the girl that was at the show, and in my bathroom.

"Hi. You were at my show last night weren't you? I remember seeing you in the front row."

She smiled and looked down shyly.

"Yes, that was me. I'm Kimmy. I know everyone says they are your biggest fan..but I truely am. It's nice to meet you."

"Hi, I'm Frank. Nice to meet you too. Hey how did you get back here, we have security out front..how did they let you through?"

"I asked if I could come meet you for a little bit and they let me through."

This is very strange to me considering sercurity lets no one through unless they speak with us first. Gerard came out of the bus. He walked down the steps and closed the door beind him.

"Hey, I thought I heard you out here talking to someone."

"Yeah..Gerard this is Kimmy." I looked at him with wide eyes hoping he would catch on. He just looked back at me and raised his eye brows in confusion.

"Kimmy is a fan..she came back here to meet us."

"A fan? Well how did she.."

"I asked the security guards if I could come see you guys for a little bit and they said it was okay." She said smiling at Gerard.

"Oh, well that's strange. They usually contact us first." Gerard said lighting his cigarette.

"I was thinking the same thing." I put my cigarette out.

Kimmy walked towards Gerard. "It's nice to meet you" she said as she held out her hand for him to shake.
Gerard reached out and shook her hand, but quickly jumped back as soon as they touched.

"Owwww, holy crap what was that?" he asked shaking his hand.

"Staic of electricity I guess." she said.

"Yeah but that was really freaking strong." he looked at his palm.

I remember that feeling, that shock that happened when she and I had touched when I was on stage. This is too strange. Different atmospheres and different people. What is going on?
I felt myself staring at her. Confused, attracted, freaked out, and nervous. She turned back to me and smiled.

"Can I have a hug?" she asked.
Now I was really nervous because I was scared to touch her.

"Sure." I said with a shakey voice. She put her arms around me and held me tight. I hugged her back since there was no shock. She smelt nice, like lillies.

She tilted her head back and whispered in my ear, "I love you"
My head snapped back and I looked into her eyes. Our faces so close I could feel her breath. I felt frozen.

"Ahh, guys? What's going on?" Gerard asked.

"Nothing." I said more like a robot then myself.

We held each other for only a few seconds but it felt like eternity.
Gerard mumbled something behind us. I felt like we were floating, everything around us starting spinning faster and faster until it became a blur. All I could see was her face. She smiled back and me.

"I love you too" I said.

"What? Frank! Hello, earth to Frank!" Gerard yelled at me.

Quickly snapping out of it, I turned to him. He had this look on his face like he didn't know me.
Kimmy let go of me and gently kissed me on the cheek.

"It was nice meeting you guys. Hopefully we can meet again." she backed away slowly and turned to walk in the opposite direction from where we stood.

"What was that all about dude?" Gerard asked me looking concerned.

"I have no idea. She is gorgeous though isn't she?"

"Yeah, I will give you that." He said smiling and then taking another drag of his cigarette.

"She didn't give me her number though. I wish she did."

"Ha, why? Like we date fans anyway..."

" I would date her." I said staring into the direction that she left in.

"Umm, okay. That's creepy. Since when do you date fans?"

"Since now." I looked at him blankly and walked back into the bus