Status: Editing and Updateing :)

Twins

Chapter 1

Image

Kayla's P.O.V

"Kay!" I heard Kate yell at me from her side of the curtain.

I rolled over, ignored her, and tried to go back to sleep.

"Kayla!" she called sounding closer than before "Get your lazy ass out of bed toothy!" she said as a joke. We always joked about what each other was.

What are we you ask?

Well that's simple I'm a vampire and my twin sister, Kate, is a werewolf.

I know what you’re thinking, that because of the difference between us we would hate each other.

Well you wrong we are literally inseparable.

Even when we were apart we were together. We have this thing where we know what each other are feeling and sometimes thinking.

Kate jumped up on my bed and phased into the white wolf she was.

At that, I jumped up and ran into the bathroom that was in the en suit in our room that we share it is quiet large so we divided it by a curtain so we can have our privacy, not that we have anything to hide since we are basically the same, and closed the door.

I knew she would burst in at the wrong time so I turned the shower on and showered quickly filling a bucket of water in the process.

I got out and placed the bucket in arms reach of me I grabbed my clothes that I had picked out last night, since we both take ages to choose clothes, so mum and dad made us choose our clothes the night before.

I got dressed and then started to do my make-up and hair.

OK! Now is a good time to explain the few things that are distinctly different between my sister and I, well in appearance at least. For starters I am pale, and I mean very pale, but Kate has a tan one of those tan's that any girl would die for, then our hair, we both have black hair except a patch on my left side of the face and Kate right side of the face, I have red but she has white (the color of her fur), and I pull my bangs to the right, but Kate pulls hers to the left, Kate has very sharp teeth, and very strong canine teeth; yeah I do have sharp teeth like Kate, but I have very big and sharp fangs and I'm 1 inch shorter than her, but that's normal seeing as she is the oldest by 2 minutes exactly.

After I was finished with my make-up and hair Kate burst in dropping the bucket full of water in her face.

"Oh no you didn't," she said fuming her hair was wreaked and her make-up was running, and not only that she smelled like a wet dog...well to me at least.

"Oh yes I did," I laughed.

She huffed, pushed me out of the way to get to the mirror and started re-doing her hair, and make-up as fast as possible all the while we started arguing. Hey I said we were inseparable! Not that we never fight.

By the time she was finished we were both fuming.

We stomped down the stairs yelling insults an each other.

When we got the bottom of the stairs I stood on the bottom step, and she stood on the rug in the living room of our house. I was happy I was taller than her for once.

"Oh shut up I'm older than you so you need to listen to me!" she yelled.

"By two minutes!" I yelled.

"Well I'm still older than you," she said crossing her arms.

"Hey at least I don't smell like wet dog!" I shot at her.

"At least I don't bite!" she shot back.

After a second of silence we broke in to tears and sobbed "I'm.... sorry......sis," we said together.

We hugged each other, and cried for about 5 minutes, then we rushed up and fixed our make-up and went to breakfast. That's how it was whenever we fought we would break into tears, hug, and make-up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey its me KayCee.
I'm Kayla in this story.