Status: Editing and Updateing :)

Twins

Enemies

Image

Kate's P.O.V

as Kay came down the hall i saw a guy with her. as her and the guy walked in to the room James and that guy glared at each other.he looked like he was going to turn in to a wolf and attack."whats up with you and that guy out there?" i heard Kay ask and the she urged me to do the same, mentally.
"James what was that about?"i asked
"me and drake are enemies and have been since we were born our families have been at war for 100 years" he told me "mine and your family joined together to fight against the vampires the two main coves that we had to fight were the Vlad's and Dracula's and both descendants from those families are in there chatting it up"
"Ok i didn't know."i said
"come on we'll go to my room"James said
"James I'll see you tomorrow i need to unpack"i said
"you can unpack later come on please"he begged
"fine" i sighed
"grate now come on "said grabbing my wrist and walk to his room.when we got there he opened the door and no one was in there"do you have any room mates?"i asked
"nope"he said with a smile "if you want you can stay with me be who your room mats are"
"Ok I'll be back in a sec" i said running out of his room and down to mine.when i got there i went in and grabbed some cloths and a nighty and then thought to Kay ' I'm staying in James' room tonight Ok ' and then ran out the door and back to James' room.when i got back to his room he was sitting on the couch watching a movie. when he heard the door open his head shot up and looked at the door and when he saw it was me he had one of the biggest smiles on his face.then he pointed a door on the other side of the room and said"the bed room is in there if you want to put your stuff down and if you want to take a shower the first door on the right in there"
"Ok i think i will take a shower"i said as i walked to the bed room. i put my stuff on the bed and poked my head out the door and said "I'm not going to go to dinner" and then went and took a shower.
when i was out of the shower i wrapped a towel around me and went out to the bed room to get my nighty but when i got out there i saw James sitting on the bed and then all of a sudden he was at my side "it's about time you got out of there"he whisper in my ear.
"go back to watching T.V and I'll be out there in a minute"i said as i walked to the bed and grabbed my nighty and back to the bath room to put it on. when i came out of the bathroom
i saw James sitting on the bed again but this time he had no top on.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok here's an update so it's back to you K@Y CEE