Status: Editing and Updateing :)

Twins

Good Morning Sleepy Head!

Image

Kate's P.O.V

When I got up, I went to get ready. When I came out of the bath room I saw that Kay was still asleep so I yelled at her "Kay!"

She rolled over, ignored me, and went to sleep.

"Kayla!" I yelled as I got closer to her bed, but she still ignored me Bad idea I thought. "Get your lazy ass out of bed toothy!" I yelled as a joke. We always joked about what each other are.

(Ok, just to let u know, I'm an all white werewolf, and my lazy pain in the butt of a twin sister is a vampire.)

But she still ignored me so I jumped on her bed, and phased into the white wolf I am. At that she shot up, and ran to the bathroom. I soon heard the water turn on

.....

Ok, now is a good time to explain the few things that are different between my sister, and I, well in appearance at least. For starters my sister is pale, and I mean very pale, but I have a tan, one of those tan's that any girl would die for, then our hair, we both have black hair except a patch on left side of the face is Kay's, and the right side of my face, Kay has red, but I have white (the color of my fur), and then our teeth I have very sharp teeth, and very strong canine teeth. Yeah Kay does have sharp teeth like me, but she has very big and sharp fangs...plus I'm 1 inch taller than her, but that's normal seeing as I am older by 2 minutes exactly. Ok, back to the story.

---------

When I heard a brush being put down on the bench; I then burst in the door, and got a bucket full of water in the face. "Oh, no you didn't!” I said, getting pissed, because my hair was wreaked and my make-up was running down my face and not only that I smelled like a wet dog now.

"Oh, yes I did" she laughed.

I huffed, pushing her out of the way to get to the mirror and started re-doing my hair and make-up as fast as possible all the while we started arguing. Hey! I said we were inseparable not that we never fight!

By the time I was finished we were both pretty pissed off with each other.

We stormed down the stairs yelling insults at each other.

When we got the bottom of the stairs she stood on the bottom step and I stood on the rug in the living room of our house. She was happy that, for once, she was taller than me.

"Oh, shut up! I'm older than you, so you need to listen to me!" I yelled.

"By two minutes!" she yelled back.

"Well, I'm still older than you" I said crossing my arms, and glaring at her.

"Hey! At least I don't smell like wet dog!" she shouted at me.

"At least I don't bite!" I shot back.

After a second of silence we broke in to tears and sobbed "I'm.... sorry......sis" we both said together.

We hugged each other, and cried for about 5 minutes then we rushed up, and fixed our make-up, and then went to breakfast. That's how it was whenever we fought we would break into tears, hug, and make-up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey it's Bella_cj_cullen, but in this story I'm Kate.
Sorry it took so long but here it is.
Hope u like it.
Now get off my back K@YCEE.