Status: Editing and Updateing :)

Twins

Found out?

Image

Kayla's P.O.V

I was lieing on Drakes bed playing with my new puppie, when I heard Mark yell, "Where the hell is Kayla!"

"Whats going on?!?" Drake asked.

"I just need to speak to her!" he yelled and burst through the door and saw me lieing on the bed.

"OK Kay," he started calmly "I'm fine with your mum being a wolf and all but asoiating with other wolfs I will not tolerate!" he seemed to sound angerier with each word.

"Mark calm down," Drake said standing between me and Mark protectively.

"How can I be calm when Kayla is friends with Kate Wolfe?!" Mark snapped.

"Whoa, hold up there!" I snapped stepping around Drake, "who the hell do you think you are, my father? You have NO right to tell me who I can or can't be friends with, and were only room mates anyway."

"Kay!!" Drake yelled.

"Well, then change rooms!" Mark snapped.

"Make me!" I yelled then ran out of the room, out into the corradoor tears running down my face.

I heard Drake calling after me, and then Mark calling after him

"Drake shes a trator, foget about her!" Mark called "she's not worth it!"

I fastened my pace and got out into the grounds and kept running the forest.

I finally stopped about two kilometres in, I sunk to the ground and cryed.

Only seconds after I stopped running I could heard footsteps pounding towards me at high speeds.

Whoever it was, I didn't really care, I just hoped that they would soon leave me lye here crying on the forest floor, dropped next to me.

"Kay, I love you more than any thing in the world" Drake sobbed "I don't care who your friends with or family with just please don't run off like that on me again"

"I'm sorry Drake" I sighed "I just needed to get away"

Drake kissed my cheek and lay down next to me.

The only thing that was going through my mind at that moment was the saying 'good things take time, but great things happen in a blink of an eye', everything else was just not important.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long but back to you cj