Status: Editing and Updateing :)

Twins

I Have To Go.

Image

Kate's P.O.V

I was in the fort ruffling up my lil' Furball. Yeah that’s its name; its real original isn't it.

Anyways, I was in the fort with James and the gang when I felt a disturbance coming from Kay.

“What’s wrong?” Saph asked looking concerned.

“Nothing...I....just have a connection with... someone.” I said.

“Really? Who?” James asked

“A very old friend we're basically twins. You wouldn’t know her.” I told him. That was true “I have to go.”

“Does she go here?” Trav asked

“Uh....Yeah. I have to go she needs me” I said knowing if I lied I’d be caught out.

“She should hang out with us one time” James suggested

“She’s not really your type” I smiled “I have to go.”

I then phased and ran towards where I felt Kay to be.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
James’ POV

I watched Kate run off to her friend whoever she or he is. What if she’s cheating on me?

“James calm down.” Saph basically ordered “I think you already know something’s going on.”

“I’m not going to spy on her” I snapped

“No, just go ...uhm ...make sure shes ok” saph twisted the words “I don’t know whos shes mixing with, I don’t want them hurting her.”

I didn’t need any more convincing. I phased and bolted after Kate.

<u>Kate's P.O.V</u>
I ran as fast as I could to where Kay was even though the felling had changed to a happy one, I need to know what had happened. I was getting close so I change back to human and ran barefoot to her. As I broke though the last of the trees, I said, “Kay, sis what’s going on I felt the sadness, from over 10 km away, so don’t say nothing?”
♠ ♠ ♠
CeeJ@ys thoughts put into K@yCees words
We had a sleep over and chocolate so we thought we'ld be nice and update...no way you getting my chocolate!
And yes we put james POV in
Read. Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy!

Comment if you want something really big to happen next update.... we have some bombs to drop but ..i guess if you dont want them now they can wait. (Y)