Status: Editing and Updateing :)

Twins

Cover Story

Image

Kayla's P.O.V

Drake had just stared kissing me as I heard someone brake though the trees.
I then heard a familar voice, “Kay, sis what’s going on I felt the sadness, from over 10 km away, so don’t say nothing?”

“WHAT THE FUCK?” Drake yelled.

“Oh, shit,” both Kate and I said, with a worried look on our faces.

“Kate, what’s going on I smell vam… WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?” James yell as he came though the tree.

“FUCK,” Kate and I yelled, “Ok we can explain…”

“OK WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?” both James and Drake yelled at once.

‘ok, we need to tell them the truth’ Kate thought to me.

‘Yer, I know. I just don’t want to lose Drake’ I thought back.

‘I know I don’t want to lose James but if they are meant for us they will understand’ she replyed.

Kate P.O.V

“Ok, so Kay and I don’t hate each other. We could never hate each other. James, Drake, we are SISTERS, TWIN SISTERS,” I explained to them, waiting for them to start yelling at us, then for them to leave and say they never want to see us again but all we got was.

“WHAT,”

“We are sisters,” Kay and I said at once.

“But, how you two are nothing alike, how can you be twins?” they asked.

“We don’t know why one is wolf and one is vampire and we are more alike then you two
know,” Kay said.

“All we know is that we’re sisters and that here we have to pretend to hate each other and that we hate that,” I said.

Kayla's P.O.V

I saw the imagined event play out through my sisters mind, <i> No, we can't</i>

It was to late she had already started talking "Ok, so Kay and I don’t hate each other--."

"We do, but the teachers a making us work on it" I cut her off.

<i> What are you doing?!? </i> Kate thought.

"What do you mean" Drake asked.

<i> Just let me do that talking </i> I shot back she may be older, but I sure as hell am so much better at making up cover stories.

"Well, the teachers thought that if we, being of two very highly socially recognised families, can get along, then maybe everyone else will follow our lead."

"So they made you's roomies?"

"Not just roomies" Kate said

"They gave us a bond," I continued

"Made us connected," Kate continued

"Basically gave us one mind." I finished.

"So this is the 'very old friend who's basically your twin'?" James asked

"I.. uh .. told you that so you wouldn't find out"

"If it's a plan to get others to follow you, then why hide it"

"Imagine if it got out?" Kate retorted

"Being know as 'halfies' is bad enough" I laughed" I mean it's bad enough that everyone knows that someone who makes up half of your DNA is your kinds sworn enemy" <i> not to mention what they would think if they knew someone had identical DNA is your kinda sworn enemy,</i>

"Please" Kate begged looking more at Drake than James "This would ruin us if it got out"

I swear I saw a spark in Drakes eye that if it wasn't 'us' all the begging in the world would stop him from from getting this out.

"Please" I turned to James, like Kate, knowing he was the on <i>I</i> would have to worry about "If not for me for Kate"

James sighed and nodded, though it could see if it wasn't for Kate being involved I would be outed strait away

"If not for me for Kay" Kate copied talking to Drake still.

"Only for Kay" Drake said. I looked at him,sad that he didn't feel in any way protective of my sister. he looked into my eyes as if reading half my thought "I don't know her as well do, I haven't been in her mind. I have no reason to do anything to protect her, or even like her. Until I am presented with a reason, I will be doing this for you only"

"I hate his gut's but I agree with him, I'm in this for you only, Kate"
♠ ♠ ♠
OKay I know it's been forever but have an update :)