Status: Editing and Updateing :)

Twins

Parents

Image

Kayla's P.O.V

We rushed into the kitchen, the fear of being late for the human school we go to catching up to us. We stopped rushing about when we saw our parents sitting at the table watching us with sad faces.

"What’s wrong Mummy and Daddy?" Kate asked.

"Well long story" Mum said.

"But good thing you don't have school today" Dad added.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Come sit down girls" Dad said patting one chair by him for one of us.

Me and Kate looked at each other, and sat down. Me next to Dad and Kate next to Mum, but that wasn't surprising seeing -as Dads a vampire, and Moms a werewolf- Ok, I think now's the time I should explain a bit about my Mum, and Dad.

....................................................................................................................

Ok, well Mum was born into the largest pack in the world, and she met dad in the woods after he was attacked by her pack she nursed him back to health, but as soon as her father -who was the alpha of the pack- found out about him she was deep in trouble she was locked in her room until dad broke her out.

My Dads story is kind of like her, but different he was born into the most powerful clan in the world. His father, the leader of the clan, had told him to destroy the largest pack of werewolves; mums pack, and dominate all of the werewolf kind.

He was attacked, and then that's when Mum found him, and nursed him back to health, and that's when Mum was locked away. He went back to his father, our grandfather, for help, but he refused, and so dad was cut off from both the clan and the family so he went, and broke her out by himself.

Then they conceived us, and, when Mum was taken for the second time, he tried to go back to his father, and explained about us, but at that time they had no idea about us being twins they just thought there was one of us. Dads father agreed to help, but weren’t for the sake of his son, but for the power that a part vampire part wolf could bring.

As soon as Dad found out about him only wanting power, he was furious he ran off knowing that he could kill him with the rage he was filled with. That's when mums father found out that she was pregnant with us she was banished. Mum found dad after she was banished they could never go back to their family, but they were happy they had two adorable girls, aka us, and their own family together.

....................................................................................................................

"Well long story short..." Dad sighed putting his head in his hands for a second.

"Your grandparents, as soon as they found out about you, enrolled you in the Dark Light School for Mystical Creatures" Mum continued for him.

"Hang on! I thought that..." Kate started.

"Our grandfathers didn't know that we were twins!" I finished like we always done.

"They don't, but they both enrolled you well one of you so one of you with be under Vlad and one will be under Wolfe" Mum told us.

"Ok, I guess I'll be Vlad since that's the oldest Vampire name known" I said.

"And I'll be Wolfe since that name is pretty self explanatory" Kate said.

"Ok, now that, that's sorted out you better get packing, because it’s a boarding school type thing, but you better come back for Christmas and Easter and every other chance you get" Dad said, hugging us both.

We could both tell that they didn't want to let us go, but we had to, and I'm guessing that the leaders of the biggest pack and/or clan would get us into a half descent school at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, there you go now Cj get off my back, and update already!