Status: Editing and Updateing :)

Twins

New Friend

Image

Kate's P.O.V

this is James
Image

"So what’s your name?"I asked and we walked down the hall.

"James “he said

"What colour is your fur?" I asked sounding like an idiot which made me blush.

"Do you want to see?"He asked laughing knowing if I said yes he would have to take his close off.

So to be a bitch I said "yeah ok let’s see"

"Ok then follow me and I’ll show you cause I’m not going to take my clothes off out here” he said taking my hand and ran down the hall to what I guessed was his room.

When we were in the room he started taking his clothes off, he had 1 of the best six-packs I have ever seen in my life.

Then he phased.

He had the most blue-black fur I have ever seen but I would of thought it would be brown like his hair cause most wolfs fur is the same colour as their hair. He changed back is his human form putting his clothes back on.

"Ok so what colours your fur?"He asked have a smile on his face.

"I’ll show you. So turn around so you can't see me naked "I said to him

"That’s not fair you saw me with no clothes on" he whined

"Do you want to see what I look like a wolf or not?"I asked

"Yeah, but come on you saw me naked so I should get to see you naked” he said

"Fine but if you tell anyone I will kill you "I said as I started take of my top. When I had my clothes off phased.

"Wow I didn't know any wolfs had all white fur” he said. Then I was back in my human form getting my clothes back on.

When I was dressed I walked out the door and went back to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Image
ok here's a new chapter hope u like it so now it's back to u K@Y CEE