A Love That Bled

Chapter I

“DAMMIT! Hurry up Melissa!” Jessica said from downstairs as I took my sweet time preparing myself for a significant interview. I hurriedly got my leather coat and ran swiftly down the stairs.

“Done!”

“It’s about time!” Jessica said as we both walked out the building and into her silver Camaro.
I felt myself getting nervous about the interview as I glanced at the busy people moving about the streets of New York outside. Would I stutter and make myself sound like a complete idiot in the process? Or maybe even they would lose interest in me and just tell me to be on my merry way?

“Jessica, what if…they suddenly lose their interest in me?”

“Melissa. Are you kidding me? You’re one of the most interesting people I’ve met!”

-Sighs-

“I guess you’re right. This whole interview thing is getting to me!”

I took one last look at myself in the mirror as I saw us reaching my destination. For what seemed like an eternity, Jessica slowed down and parked the car. As I glanced outside the window, I saw an abandoned ghost-like building with broken windows and peeled off paint.

Weird I thought.

“Well Melissa, your destination is here. Good luck with the interview! And don’t let any pedophile seduce you!”

“Haha. Okay Jessica. Thanks, and I won’t. Call you later?”

“You know it! Goodbye Melissa!”

“Bye Jessica….”

I took one last glance at the car that I was once in driving off into the distance.

“Well, what are you waiting for Melissa?” I said to myself in a determined voice as I took off into the eerie looking place.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first chapter!
AHHH!>.<
be kind my fellow readers!