Space Age Love

Introduction to Main Characters:

Audrea Starsky- Reddish brown hair, greenish blue eyes, 5 foot 11, 150llbs, live in the year 2211, she’s 21 years old and live on a space station with her family and friends.

Mekiel Fylde- brown hair, brown eyes, 6 foot 7, 160llbs, lives on the space station with Audrea, is Audrea’s best friend and has a secret crush on her, is also 21 years old.

Lena Walters- Light brown hair, brown eyes, 6 foot 2, 21 years old, 110llbs, brilliant, Audrea’s best friend, lives on the space station with Audrea.

Keaton Rinsee- Red hair, brownish green eyes, smart, glasses, 6 foot 4, 21 years old, Audrea’s cousin, and best friend, is secretly dating Miyo, also live on the space station with Audrea.

Miyo Lenten- Brownish blonde hair, brown eyes, glasses, 5 foot 11, 160llbs, genius, 21years old, Audrea’s best friend, secretly dating Keaton, also lives on the space station.

ElizaStarsky- Brown hair, green/blue eyes, 6 foot 3, 155llbs, 18 years old, Audrea’ssister and friend, lives on the space station with Audrea, hates Mekiel.

Background:

Audrea and her family moved to the GPT73711 space station when Audrea was only 5months old. Her family was among the first to live on this space stationorbiting Earth. Miyo was 7 months old, Lena, 4 months, Keaton, 2 months whenthey moved with their families to the space station. Mekiel moved to the spacestation years later when Audrea was about 12 years old. Mekiel and Audreabecame quick friends practically inseparable.

As they got oldertheir feelings for one another changed. They fell in love, as they got older.Neither would admit it to the other, but everyone around them knew. Neitherwould admit it.

The space stationhad a special program for the kids raised there, the children or teens wouldtake special training preparing them to be special agents and such.

Now that thechildren are all grown up, they have their first mission. This mission is fullof danger and dilemmas. This mission will cause the teens to not only facetheir doom, but also their feelings for one another…