Status: Chapter 11 Coming soon!

You Got Me Going Crazy

Surprises

I picked up my phone from the smooth granite counters in my kitchten. I started to write a text to Izzy. I quickly typed in the message, my fingers flying on the keypad of my LG env2.k

Hey Izzy! U wanna hit up Starbucks?

I quickly sent it, nervous for her reply. I was afraid she would be mad at me for what I did this morning. I still hadn't had the chance to tell her about how I ran into Nick Jonas while on my run. As soon as
I got back home I had to clean the house up for my mom who was coming back today. My mom has been gone on a work trip and texted me earlier telling me she was going to be home late afternoon today.
My mom being gone meant that the house wasn't getting clean. We had a decent amount of money, we arn't rich but we have enough moneyt to hire a maid. I had always told my mom to hire one to make it
easier on her but she insisted that she wanted to do the house work herself. It was amazing how she could juggle taking care of 4 kids, work and cleaning the house. Before she left the house was spotless
and she made sure of it. She wouldn't be very happy if she came home to the house looking the way it did before I cleaned it. I was interupted in my thought when I heard my phone blasting out Hey Baby by the
Jonas Brothers. Izzy texted me back.

Sure Ems! That' ll b fun! I have 2 ask u something anyways.

I smiled to my self and replied back to her.

Ok great! I will pick u up in 15,...ok?

I nodded in satisfaction as I pushed the send button. I grabbed my phone and walked up the stairs into my room. I started to raid my closet for something to wear. Finally I found something and I quickly got -dressed-.
I picked up my phone from my bed when I heard it go off again.

Ok. I'll be ready. C U soon grrl!

I grabbed my purse and my keys. I put my phone in the outside pocket of my purse and headed out the door. I drove to Izzy's house. When I got there I had six minutes to spare. I honked my horne letting her know I
was here. She rushed out of her house nearly tripping and falling in her -heels-. I laughed outloud.

"Jesus Iz! Got enough holes in those pants! They are worse than mine and I love that style!" She smiled sheepishly.

"I was trying a new look." I smiled questioning her.

"Really? I can tell. You actually look....hot!" She grinned. And we both laughed.

She quickly slid into the passanger seat of my car and I drove off. Izzy and I chated all the way to Starbucks. I ended up telling her about my run this morning on the way there. I glanced at her before returning my eyes
to the road.

"So what was your question Izzy?"

"Oh! Yeah, I was wondering, I was talking to Joe and he said that the Jo Bros were visiting family here for the summer. Has Nick told you anything about that?" I looked at her again frowning.

"Uhh...Nope. He never said anything to me about it. I asked him this morning but he said he would tell me later so I guess I will find out." I smiled.

"Alright. Its been bugging me. So your mom is comin back today huh?" I nodded.

"Yeah she is."

"Are you excited to see her?" I shrugged.

"Yeah, I suppose. I bet she is going to want to go shopping with me or something now that shes back. You know to spend some quality time together." Izzy laughed loudly.

"Quality time and lots of money!" I laughed with her this time.

I pulled into my usual spot in the Starbucks parking lot. We got out and walked into Starbucks. As soon as my eyes lifted from the shiny tiled floor I gasped. There standing in front of the guy at the register was the Jonas Brothers.
Izzy immediatly looked up when I gasped.

"What?" When she followed my eyes and saw what I was looking at, she gasped too. Almost as loud as mine was.

My eyes immediately went to the back of Nick's head. I sighed. His curls! He was absentmindedly playing with them. He tugged on the ends impatiently. Joe was also pretty impatiant too. Kevin stood there looking up at the order board.
He must have been looking for what to order I thought to myself. Then Nick spoke. He sounded as amazing as ever.

"Okay Kevin! I'll order. Can I please have a Grande Double Choclaty Chip Frappichino." I smiled. That one was my favorite. Then Joe ordered a White Chocolat Mocha Frappichino. Kevin finally ordered after changing his mind three times.
I rolled my eyes and giggled. And thats when Joe turned around. As soon as he saw Izzy standing next to me, his whole face lit up.

"IZZY!"

"Joseph who are you talking to now?!" Nick turned around. He saw me standing there as Joe and Izzy shared a hug. Nick's eyes met mine and he smiled. He made my heart melt. I grinned back at him.

"Hey Emma."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this was going to be my first chapter that had links to outfits in it. But I guess not anymore! The new rule says so. And honastly I think it sucks big time! But hey thats just me. Let me know how YOU GUYS feel about it in your comments. But its not like we get very many. So I will post the outfits at the end of this Authors Note. Look for outfits in the Author's Note in all my chapters in all my stories.

I am soooo sorry for how long this update has taken me. I am going to try so hard to get mine sooner. Sam is awesome with her chapters and I really appriciate her work too! So show us both some love in comments. I also wanna see more subscribers.

Once again I'm sorry for the wait. Ive been swamped and stressed so don't think I have given up on this story. I would never do that to you guys. Here are the outfits.

Emma's Starbucks Outfit
Izzy's Starbucks Outfit