Doubt

Leah Brown. Where to start. She always dreamed of the perfect life. Perfect parents, family, popular, rich liked by every one. Her father was a fashion designer and her mom was a artist. She was well on the verge of getting exactly what she wanted but then things started to change. Things went wrong left and right. Her parents where found murdered in a bitch most of their blood gone. When she was told her heart was smashed. But that didn't compare for what she was told and GIVEN to her a couple nights later. Her friend shows up at her house at 10 o'clock at night with her child in her arms. She had torn bloodied up cloths. Leah knew she had a kid but for the reason she looked like that. "Take the child. Protect it with your life. Please for me, i know you love and care for the child" Sam then wondered off later found in a ditch drained off all blood beaten and raped. And i stood true to her last wishes. I took care of her. But something stated happening to me. I was wanted by some evil people. I could do things normal people couldn't. I could heal things and damage things. I couldn't bring animals or people back from death but i can save them if their on the verge of death but only to a certain extent. I was only 14 and i was scared. But one night me and the baby her name was Mary Ann Cain but she took up my last name Brown. She bit me. But she started to take in my blood. I pried my arm from her but she changed a couple days later. She had a power too. She can locate any one anywhere. She can tell when they move and where they move, she knows if their human or not and what they are. And when she touches someone she knows their entire life story weaknesses powerful points, everything. We are useful to say the least. We have been on the run for a while. Leah is know 16 and a half almost 17 and Mary Ann is 3. She lives with her maids. But they where almost caught by this group of Vampires that originated in Italy. So they had to move and fast. They didn't have to have a legal guardian because the judge in a way was their guardian but she sent us off places. So the judge (who was friends with the father) sent them to one of the smallest places she's ever been. Forks Washington. She liked the idea small, deserted(well to her she's been in places like New York to Chicago to London) no one goes their, and felt like it would be the least exiting dramatic place ever. Boy was she wrong.

Disclamer: I do not own, the characters of twilight at all. However i do control the characters i created. And forgive me if i mess up spelling characters back rounds looks. I'm not a huge twilight fan it was on my mind so i'm writing it.
  1. Links for pisctures hope it works
  2. Moving in
    Leah and Mary Ann are moving into a new house. How they feel and the go into town figuring stuff out.
  3. getting ready for town
  4. Town part 1
  5. Town part 2
  6. Dinner party 1
  7. Cullens
    THis is In Alices P.O.V. (And i apologize for lack of updates Tambry)
  8. Dinner party 2
    finaly finished this chapter
  9. Dinner party 3
    THis chapter is no where near being finished but the part i wrote up isn't with me i'll update 2mrowo night
  10. Food and Drinks
    This is when Leah is talking to all the boys and worry hits them. That are ALL feeling a certain way they know they shouldn't. Then they see all the food.
  11. Dinner
  12. I cannot do that to you
  13. The argument and new enimies
  14. The vision
    Cullen Time
  15. Time To Go
    “Mmmmhmmm I’ll believe that when pigs fly.” “Shut up”. “How about when Werewolves and Vampires exist?”
  16. First Day off school and A Wonderful Wake Up.
    Pictures and chapter at bottom. (found out pictures failed. If your really curiouse past website in top bar to see characters
  17. Meeting Isabella Swan, and showing up Hayle.
    Ohh, I loved writing this chapter. Hopefully you like it. comment. So pretty much she meets isabella swan she's challenged by a girl named Hayle and obviously she accepts. This is her first day of school, so far it's pretty good but she get's a call
  18. Unknow power
  19. Back home and off to school (Bella's P.O.V.)